Fri 24th Feb: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Hull FC KO 20:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/02/23 at 20:30

14 minutes ago, Tippytoe said:

Hes a bit of an enigma is sutty after being average for so many years playing different positions he seemed to find his best form at centre only to be let go, add Hardaker that's the utility guys gone Olpherts preferred got some shoes to fill!

He'll have plenty to motivate him Friday that's for sure. 

Overall I think Hardaker will be particularly missed ...potentially the biggest loss for Leeds since last season. He was immense for them defensively second half of season....never seemed to make a bad read

10 hours ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

He'll have plenty to motivate him Friday that's for sure. 

Overall I think Hardaker will be particularly missed ...potentially the biggest loss for Leeds since last season. He was immense for them defensively second half of season....never seemed to make a bad read

I think you could be right. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

I am a big fan of Martin but he was poor against Wire, probably the worst I have ever seen him play, he will have to get back to form quickly for the Rhinos sake.

Yes he's usually very dependable the body language of most of the players looked off for some reason. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

I am a big fan of Martin but he was poor against Wire, probably the worst I have ever seen him play, he will have to get back to form quickly for the Rhinos sake.

Yep...but so many were poor it makes me think there was something weird going on 

Maybe it was the Lathums playing thier music at the start that out them off?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Yep...but so many were poor it makes me think there was something weird going on 

Maybe it was the Lathums playing thier music at the start that out them off?

I think we as fans can read too much into performances sometimes- we were just poor and Warrington weren’t, 2 will happen to every club throughout the season it just stuck out more because it was the opening game.

If we play like that for 4 or 5 games in a row then ill think there’s something ‘going on’

3 hours ago, Chrispmartha said:

The reason being we were getting a good battering.

Yes they were but more worrying was the post match interview with Smith he seemed mystified with the performance,when it was obvious there's too many passengers in that team and until he sorts that out it's gonna be a difficult. 

1 hour ago, Tippytoe said:

Yes they were but more worrying was the post match interview with Smith he seemed mystified with the performance,when it was obvious there's too many passengers in that team and until he sorts that out it's gonna be a difficult. 

Again we can read too much into a post match reaction from the coach especially straight after a game.

Smith is also a bit renowned for not giving too much away in pressers!

He has said that it wasn’t the outside backs fault we lost so i think he knows we got trampled in the forwards.

lets see what happens in the coming weeks

No Jake Connor to win us the game by half time this year so not sure how this one's going to pan out.

Going on train, arriving in Leeds around 17:20 ish so the chance of some pre match decent ales hopefully.

Looking forward to seeing how the two new Aussies, Dwyer and Sutcliffe fair in front of the Sky cameras. I think it may be a close one, a couple of points in it but no idea which way.

• Like 1
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

4 hours ago, Chrispmartha said:

Again we can read too much into a post match reaction from the coach especially straight after a game.

Smith is also a bit renowned for not giving too much away in pressers!

He has said that it wasn’t the outside backs fault we lost so i think he knows we got trampled in the forwards.

lets see what happens in the coming weeks

Yes a bit odd that making excuses for part of the the team when you look at the overall performance.

As usual, the only SL ground I visit where I won’t be under cover and the weather looks to have an inclement feel to it.

• Like 1
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)