Match thread: Championship Round 5: Featherstone v Bradford. Monday 6th March 2023.

marklaspalmas

Obviously Brandon comes in for Caleb and with NO Evans the rest pick them selves

For the pack I would go for the tried and tested

Gadwin  Matty  koppy Brad Jack Mathieu 

subs three pick them selvesD

McKenzie  Elijah Connor only decision  is do we risk Junior playing his first game or stick with JD

I'm a big fan of Junior but would rather gently ease him back in the  cup or better still swinton away

• Like 1

More on admission prices tomorrow night...

So for one night only tomorrow any adult, concession season ticket holder who brings along a friend, family member etc that friend will get entry tomorrow night for £5 only

This ticket can only be claimed by adult, concession members

The ticket must be used genuinely to bring a new fan to the Millennium Stadium this year (the new supporter who will need to be identified)

Tickets can be bought in the shop tomorrow between 900pm and 430 or at the ticket office prior to the game

To support this initiative all adults planning to come to the game anyway will have their ticket prices reduced to £15 on the night

https://www.featherstonerovers.co.uk/news/newbies-for-a-fiver-Rm8t3/

(I assume that should be 9.30am!)

Can't see Moors in the line up tonight when other forwards have played recently and done a good job.Although Bradford beat Toulouse i don't think they will cause us any more problems than Fax did.Don't think we will beat them as easily but i think Fev will win comfortably by at least 16/18 points.It's our defence i am interested in and would hope we can restrict them to under 14 points.

4 minutes ago, sentoffagain2 said:

Can't see Moors in the line up tonight when other forwards have played recently and done a good job.Although Bradford beat Toulouse i don't think they will cause us any more problems than Fax did.Don't think we will beat them as easily but i think Fev will win comfortably by at least 16/18 points.It's our defence i am interested in and would hope we can restrict them to under 14 points.

Yeah its going to be very interesting tonight, big difference in Bulls and our last two game's. Hopefully the defence is on top form.

From what I’ve seen on twitter seems like going get a very decent crowd for it hopefully we are all rewarded with a great game of rugby.

never been a happy hunting ground for us think we have won once since we first dropped to championship and that was in the first season far as I recall we’ve lost all the rest. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, sentoffagain2 said:

Although Bradford beat Toulouse 

That's true S but apart from an early flanagan try from acting half back for the first hour they never looked like scoring when TO had 13 IN fact TO were winning 18 -8 at that time then when TO had players off the pitch in 10 minutes they scored 3 tries 2 with TO down to 11 but for the final 20 minutes they didn't bother the scoreboard so if we don't do anything DAFT job should be a gudun

• Like 1

The Bulls have clearly improved and have some classy players. We certainly can’t afford to be complacent tonight, against one of closest opponents.

Apparently we have surpassed last seasons crowd already. Anyone know how many were there last season?. Would be good to get over 4K tonight.

27 minutes ago, POR said:

That's true S but apart from an early flanagan try from acting half back for the first hour they never looked like scoring when TO had 13 IN fact TO were winning 18 -8 at that time then when TO had players off the pitch in 10 minutes they scored 3 tries 2 with TO down to 11 but for the final 20 minutes they didn't bother the scoreboard so if we don't do anything DAFT job should be a gudun

Bradford also had a couple binned in that match and we're down to 11 for a couple of minutes.

Still, I can't see them beating Rovers tonight.

14 minutes ago, Monkeymagic22 said:

The Bulls have clearly improved and have some classy players. We certainly can’t afford to be complacent tonight, against one of closest opponents.

Apparently we have surpassed last seasons crowd already. Anyone know how many were there last season?. Would be good to get over 4K tonight.

Sure seen somewhere something like 2900 whatever the last bit was but just under 3k either way 🙂 

bookies have give us a 30 headstart too 

17 minutes ago, Monkeymagic22 said:

Think it was about 2.9k for the Bulls game last year.

11 minutes ago, Bullmania said:

Straight bet Fev are 1/66 bookies giving us no chance at all I like that was same against Toulouse 

when I looked yesterday on sky sports bulls were 10-1 today they are 8-1 obviously someone put a fiver on the bulls.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, eltel said:

when I looked yesterday on sky sports bulls were 10-1 today they are 8-1 obviously someone put a fiver on the bulls.

just thought someone may want to double up with bulls at 8-1 and Brian McDermott – 6/1 for cas job don’t you just love rugby league.

Edited by eltel
extra info