Sat 25th Mar: SL: Hull FC v Leigh Leopards KO 15:00

Who will win?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Leigh Leopards

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 25/03/23 at 15:30

2 minutes ago, LeytherRob said:

Ligi Soa back in the bin after only being back on for a few minutes

I'm actually sick of him now. Since he's been here I've never quite understand why he was so highly rated by so many Hull fans. Every once in a while he'll play like a man possessed. But 9 games out of 10 he will give away dumb penalties, throw loose offloads and he doesn't make nearly enough impact to excuse his flaws.

Just now, binosh said:

Not at our best but still managed to grind out the win, got to be happy with that.

It puts in a really good position to potentially be 4, even 5 wins clear of the bottom come 1st of May when recruitment starts, gives us access to a much better pool of players when the threat of relegation is much smaller.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, LeytherRob said:

It puts in a really good position to potentially be 4, even 5 wins clear of the bottom come 1st of May when recruitment starts, gives us access to a much better pool of players when the threat of relegation is much smaller.

It's so hard for the promoted Championship team.But with Wakey and Cas not likely to finish above Leigh i think you will be ok this time.

• Like 1

Back from the game as a neutral. Leigh deserved to win but Hull let them in three times on the same side before they even got going. After that it was catchup with stupid penalties making it harder.

Lam was the best player on the park by a distance.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"

4 minutes ago, tim2 said:

Back from the game as a neutral. Leigh deserved to win but Hull let them in three times on the same side before they even got going. After that it was catchup with stupid penalties making it harder.

Lam was the best player on the park by a distance.

He ripped Saints apart when they beat us. It’ll be a great time to be a Leigh fan, not so for the FC fans. I can imagine they’re cheesed off especially when they nearly sneaked it last week. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LeytherRob said:

Been a Leigh fan too long to ever be certain of anything!

And I've been a Hull FC fan for far too long to be certain of anything apart from us been garbage at home.

41 minutes ago, GeordieSaint said:

Well done Leigh. Curtains for Wakefield (or Castleford) by June at this rate. 

Not while my lot are down there.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

8 minutes ago, Josef K said:

He ripped Saints apart when they beat us. It’ll be a great time to be a Leigh fan, not so for the FC fans. I can imagine they’re cheesed off especially when they nearly sneaked it last week. 

I expected a defeat by around 10 points and was pretty close.

I really don't like home games anymore, in fact I'm getting to the point of hating them. The stadium is a bloody awful place in terms of atmosphere, unless of course you're in the North East corner where the away fans make plenty of noise, as the Leigh lot did today. At Saints last week, the fans made plenty of noise and the players seemed to respond. You wouldn't think it was the same lot out there today.

The MKM Stadium is a great place to play if you're an away team, Hull FC just don't seem too keen on winning there.

Wire away next then the old rivals at "home", I think it may be a while before we move away from the bottom three, if we ever do.

I was called a pessimist by @ELBOWSEYE earlier on in this thread, I responded by saying I was more of a realist.

I think I was entirely correct.

• Like 2
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

30 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Not while my lot are down there.

They might under perform at times especially considering the pack but I don't believe Hull are in any danger.

Wakey and Cas are doing it tough at present.

I hate P&R and I can't believe it's in the conversation from the start of the season.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political