Fri 7th Apr: SL: Hull FC v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 12:30 (Sky)

Who will win?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Hull Kingston Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/04/23 at 12:00

Just now, dkw said:

In what way, it was literally just a tackle at hip high. Nothing dangerous at all. 

Was a controlled tackle, attacker had surrendered, there is no need to attack the leg there. On my second view I still agree with my first view, its a poor tackle.

How is that second one even a penalty? He's hit the hip and thigh. There's no dangerous contact, no twisting or bending of the limbs. It's just a tackle at the hip. It's like he got penalised for the reaction.

Edited by EagleEyePie
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Live after death said:

Shocking refing that, incidentall tackle gets binned, malicious late attack at the lower leg just a penalty. 

If you think that was a lower leg you need to get your eyes tested

• Like 1

Just now, EagleEyePie said:

How is that second one even a penalty? He's hit the hip and thigh. There's no dangerous contact, no twisting or bending of the limbs. It's just a tackle at the hip. It's like he got penalised for the reaction.

I'm guessing the ref called held

Just now, EagleEyePie said:

You know them tackles that wigan used to get penalised for all the time? It was one of them.

I don’t understand the Batchelor sinbinning. It’s just a tackle, executed at speed, with an unfortunate outcome. Genuinely don’t see how that isn’t a normal tackle. 

Then Sao does a reckless contact with force on the side of the leg of a stationary man, and it’s just a penalty. Makes no sense to me. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Blues Ox said:

Was a controlled tackle, attacker had surrendered, there is no need to attack the leg there. On my second view I still agree with my first view, its a poor tackle.

Ref hadn't called held so he was allowed to tackle him, there no rule saying you can't hit a player whos "surrendered". He did nothing against the rules. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, EagleEyePie said:

The penalty was for being late ie after the tackle was complete. The ref had to give something as he couldn’t really risk playing on and it was 6 and 2 threes

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RigbyLuger said:

People would moan more if they couldn't broadcast the game at all.

Quite rightly. Are you suggesting, though, that subscribers should not complain about the problems with the sound? 

• Like 1