Dogs v Cougars

Dog forever

We just have to win this one... I don't fear any of the teams left in the 1895 Cup and oh to see Batley at Wembley 😭

• Like 2

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

3 minutes ago, beestondog said:

Isn't it also 3 o'clock on Sunday when we are supposed to be receiving this emergency text message test, save us from using the hooter I suppose 🤔 

No offence to the kick off but no game ever kicks off on time these days I bet it will kick off 3.03 

19 hours ago, beestondog said:

Isn't it also 3 o'clock on Sunday when we are supposed to be receiving this emergency text message test, save us from using the hooter I suppose 🤔 

Many games have been moved back 5 minutes.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

21 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

We just have to win this one... I don't fear any of the teams left in the 1895 Cup and oh to see Batley at Wembley 😭

Easy win for the mighty Doggies, surely?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

We will have to play a lot better than we did at bradford for this one! We did what we had to do at bradford, we ground out a win on a heavy pitch against not such a great side, not saying keighley are any better but, I expect this game to be a bit more open so we will have to be a lot sharper this week! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BirstallDog said:

The Cougars are a decent team...and are getting better every week, in my opinion. 

Hopefully we will be up for the challenge.

I think this is true re Keighley. But l also think it is true of us. I know the performance at Bradford wasn't great but it was their first defeat at home this season so we must have done something right. 

Will be a different team this weekend, no Hooley, no Manning. Will Linners move Bucko into the 2nd row, Kear inside to replace him? That leaves both wing spots to be re-filled. Is Leaky fit, Ward to get a game?

24 minutes ago, phildog said:

Think Morton will replace McGowan on the wing and JC in on the other. 

Why do you think JC will play? I think Hodson and Buchanan will be centres he could start Nyle Flynn who’s probably deserves a shot in the next two games with Ward returning on the bench 

8 hours ago, phildog said:

Will be a different team this weekend, no Hooley, no Manning. Will Linners move Bucko into the 2nd row, Kear inside to replace him? That leaves both wing spots to be re-filled. Is Leaky fit, Ward to get a game?

Leak out for up to three months apparently.

On 18/04/2023 at 22:43, Sir Jekyll Stocking said:

Not easy, no.

And don't call me Shirley.

OK Drebin.

• Thanks 1