Up for the Cup(s).

White Knight

10 hours ago, TheYoungBaron said:

Just my prediction Deano. I've no crystal ball but watching the kneets this year, I don't think we've got what it takes. Fantastic one Sunday, umpty the next. 

The point is batley and fax may draw each other in the semi’s 

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

6 hours ago, Simon Hall said:

Greg Minikin made his debut in that match I think. Brining made his debut against Widnes in 2011.

I think you're correçt Simon. We lost by a huge score in the game at Widnes but I think it was only 70 odd at Perpignan. 😀 Enjoyable trip though. (Perpignan, not Widnes😀.)

35 minutes ago, Clarence Street said:

I think you're correçt Simon. We lost by a huge score in the game at Widnes but I think it was only 70 odd at Perpignan. 😀 Enjoyable trip though. (Perpignan, not Widnes😀.)

90 odd sadly, although Kriss got a try. 

• Sad 1

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

13 minutes ago, HaxbyKnight said:

If that is the case, I wonder if its being shown on either Viaplay, or the Sportsman, although I'd be very surprised if it is. 

That’s what I was thinking 

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

10 hours ago, andyacko said:

If my fading memory serves me correctly, I think it might have been Kriss who scored our try.

I do remember Larroyer got four for them!

If you mean the Catalans game Andy, fading memories and all that, with which I too am familiar, wasn't that Greg Minikin's first Knight's match?

• 4 weeks later...

Surprise, surprise, BBC have chosen to show the games featuring WIgan, and St Helens. Do they know other teams exist? Those games are on the Saturday and Sunday afternoons.That means we will be shown on Viaplay, I just hope we don't get a silly o'clock kick off to suit the broadcaster.

4 minutes ago, HaxbyKnight said:

Surprise, surprise, BBC have chosen to show the games featuring WIgan, and St Helens. Do they know other teams exist? Those games are on the Saturday and Sunday afternoons.That means we will be shown on Viaplay, I just hope we don't get a silly o'clock kick off to suit the broadcaster.

BBC pick on potential viewing figures and likelihood of a competitive game. York v Leigh doesn't rank in the top 2 in either category.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

BBC pick on potential viewing figures and likelihood of a competitive game. York v Leigh doesn't rank in the top 2 in either category.

I don't disagree Gav, but they are always going on about the magic of the Cup in both football and rugby, yet they always end up showing the bigger clubs. As with SL coverage on Sky, viewers get fed up of seeing the same teams all the time. I'm not unduly worried about our game not being on, more concerned about the potential kick off day and time.