Fri 26th May: SL: Leigh Leopards v Warrington Wolves KO 20:00

Who will win?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leigh Leopards
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 26/05/23 at 19:30

11 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Don't give up I see. Have you been on the pop?

No i wish, no pop just a bit of humour, I remember stations in Leigh, one in westbourne avenue in westleigh,you also have one in Atherton. I have no axe to grind as I was born and raised in westleigh and my brother is still a big fan

2 hours ago, Snowys Backside said:

Wire should be bringing at least 3000. Poor form if not. Even that Bus stop in Wigan had in excess of 2k by train down the A49 on Paddy’s day 😂

And how many Leigh fans, coz it looks a poorish effort so far

11 hours ago, ColD said:

And how many Leigh fans, coz it looks a poorish effort so far

Said all along if Leigh can average 6,000 home fans over the season demographically they are one of the best supported teams in the country, 6,000/42000 would equate to 14%, does any one other than Cas better this?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

Said all along if Leigh can average 6,000 home fans over the season demographically they are one of the best supported teams in the country, 6,000/42000 would equate to 14%, does any one other than Cas better this?

Still need another couple of thousand Harry 

Only East stand available now for this game I can see quite a few walk ups with the good weather aswell, it’s going to be some atmosphere in there tonight. The pitch looks like a Snooker Table, what a surface to be playing on.

4 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

Latest figures 2021,show Leigh with a population of 45000 and it's growing so yes the ratio is good (maybe a few on the border of Wigan could be enjoying the exciting play rather than relying on one player 😉). But the boundaries of Leigh,Wigan, Warrington, Atherton etc are now blurred with each town overlapping each other.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ELBOWSEYE said:

Latest figures 2021,show Leigh with a population of 45000 and it's growing so yes the ratio is good (maybe a few on the border of Wigan could be enjoying the exciting play rather than relying on one player 😉). But the boundaries of Leigh,Wigan, Warrington, Atherton etc are now blurred with each town overlapping each other.

Our challenge is getting the locals who moved loyaltys during our turbulent times to return - my guess is at least 5/600 Leigh living Wire fans will be there tonight, as is the case for Saints and Wigan also.

A spell in SL will certainly help

5 hours ago, sweaty craiq said:

Our challenge is getting the locals who moved loyaltys during our turbulent times to return - my guess is at least 5/600 Leigh living Wire fans will be there tonight, as is the case for Saints and Wigan also.

A spell in SL will certainly help

As would beating the lot of them (their clubs not the fans!). 20-12 up at HT with the scoreline flattering Wire a touch it could be said.

I think it's Taxi for Wire NOT a train..

Sorrhad to put that y