Sun 4th Jun: SL: Wakefield Trinity v Leigh Leopards KO 12:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wakefield Trinity
    • Leigh Leopards

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/06/23 at 11:30

Just now, Ragingbull said:

Neither should have been given. 

Trin getting absolutely robbed here

They’re not getting robbed. They’re abysmal and the referee isn’t missing tackles, completing at about 35% and looking bereft of confidence. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, sentoffagain2 said:

Ref didn't blow the whistle yesterday before the ball was touched down.However i thought it was a try.

The game is stopped either way. Leigh have now dragged a player into touch after the ball carrying arm has hit the floor. That was a penalty yesterday. It is the inconsistency that gets me.

3 minutes ago, Jughead said:

They’re not getting robbed. They’re abysmal and the referee isn’t missing tackles, completing at about 35% and looking bereft of confidence. 

Hes given 2 tries, neither of which should have stood.  How bad Wakey are is irrelevant.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, johnh1 said:

The game is stopped either way. Leigh have now dragged a player into touch after the ball carrying arm has hit the floor. That was a penalty yesterday. It is the inconsistency that gets me.

Thats a particularly annoying quirk of mine, its a total lottery whether thats given as a penalty or not 

"Dragging"

Edited by Barry Badrinath
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

If the whistle is blown play is stopped, calling held doesn’t stop play (that’s why there can be penalties at the play the ball)

They changed the rule for this on sky games about 15 years ago, the ref is suppose to do a hand gesture when he calls held in goal, cos they can't rely on hearing the refs audio, for when he actually calls held l, no one seems to do it any more.

1 minute ago, Davo5 said:

Sent offfor a little jab,if your going to throw one at least make it a good one.

I don’t think Reynolds could muster up anything that would get Fifitas attention, you’d have to fire him at Big Dave from out of a circus cannon !

Letter of the law says Red Card