Toulouse v Fev

On 01/07/2023 at 13:55, David Shepherd said:

Only city I've ever been to where the local RU team has a merch shop at the airport.

Incidentally this says more about the demographics of RU vs football than the size of their respective support bases. I suspect Toulouse FC command more support and interest in the inner city than they do from the folk going through the airport.

Edited by Just Browny
  • Like 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

• 2 weeks later...

Swinton match will be at Carcassonne, Barrow match to be played at Albi.

Buses allez-retour will be provided but I don't think they are free. All info is posted on the TO site

3 hours ago, barnyia said:

They play Albi at the rugby league ground not the union ground, so no running track, carcassonne has a running track 

The thing for me the running track at Domec has never botherd me

Because the seat reaking works.

Edited by audois

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg