Rochdale on sunday

46 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Where can you see our squad ? I can find rochdales squad  

It’s on the our league app David under match centre.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, town2018 said:

Off subject but does anyone know much about the 2 centres playing at Millom 2 very good players brothers I believe 

Cousins I believe they are, the left centre Hosea? is a rugby union international signed to Leicester Tigers ( I think ) 

2 minutes ago, Unicorn 106 said:

Any of the 5 or 6 injured forwards back yet 🤔

No idea as i havent seen the squad but hopefully have scholey back, he was misssing oldham last week due to failing a HIA during the Midlands game but his 10 days will be up now so as long as he passes his test he wiĺl be starting tomorrow 

26 minutes ago, Carlisle1921 said:

No idea as i havent seen the squad but hopefully have scholey back, he was misssing oldham last week due to failing a HIA during the Midlands game but his 10 days will be up now so as long as he passes his test he wiĺl be starting tomorrow 

Think Stevie is in the squad 👍

There's a vibe about the place I haven't felt for years total class, well done board 👏 👏👏👏

• Like 3

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

1 minute ago, DavidM said:

Usual spell where we switched off but overall pretty comfy win . Never thought we were in much danger after a nice fast start

Yeah, 10 mins either side of half time we seemed to take finger off the trigger but decent performance overall

• Like 1

Some lovely tries today but switched off to let Rochdale back in it. Switched on again to finish in style. A really good crowd, well done to the club.

Even though we have injuries it’s very good that we turned out a 17 with 15 Cumbrians, 16 if you count our adopted Cumbrian in buffer, and haven’t gone down the dr route but stuck with the squad we put together for the season. We’ll need to strengthen for sure, but some of these young lads look impressive. 
Hope the 2 Rochdale lads aren’t too badly hurt. 

• Like 6