The 2024 Kit Thread

5 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

I don't mind it, but those different colours and trim on the original shirt were separate panels and piping; which gave the shirt some depth. I'm not sure that comes across with these new remakes.

The Patrick replica shirts of 04 and 05 were far far better quality than any of the modern stuff, they were properly well made 

12 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

The Patrick replica shirts of 04 and 05 were far far better quality than any of the modern stuff, they were properly well made 

Quite, and like ISC they used more complex panels and stitching to achieve design elements and textures (including on the training gear for example). The modern shirts often feel inferior and "thin" by comparison.

3 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

Quite, and like ISC they used more complex panels and stitching to achieve design elements and textures (including on the training gear for example). The modern shirts often feel inferior and "thin" by comparison.

Indeed even the main sponsors we’re a different material which added to the depth, the 2005 leeds shirt won’t be beaten IMO

14 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

Just dug the 2005 shirt out You can see here, the quality of the material piping and also the detail on the 3d style Rhinos logo, so much betterspacer.png

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Hopie said:

The cotton version has no sponsors on it, which is an good option to have.spacer.png

But three kits and its not even December yet, could be 4 before the year is out, with maybe 2 more to come after that?

well no sponsors except the massive leeds building society one on the front, but yes thats nice, would love other clubs to do that and would happily buy them.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gooleboy said:

It surprises me that a club of Leeds stature doesn't have an international kit supplier as opposed to Oxen.

Me too. To be fair to Oxen they do some things especially on the commercial side really well, and i do seem to be in a minority of not liking what they produce, it seems to sell a lot!

1 hour ago, Chrispmartha said:

The quality and fit of them however is rubbish 

Really? That's a shame.

I don't mind a lot of their stuff and they're service is great.. I don't like the material anyone makes shirts out of now though, not for just wearing casually, and something like that Leeds shirt of done well would be great.. such a miss

Edited by RP London

14 hours ago, Hopie said:

The cotton version has no sponsors on it, which is an good option to have.spacer.png

But three kits and its not even December yet, could be 4 before the year is out, with maybe 2 more to come after that?

No sponsors on it??? 

Specsavers 0808 172 0072