Rumours for next season

DEANO

1 hour ago, Nige Arro said:

Shame if he has, but Levi should be back like having a new player next year. Just read Taylor has left saints but it didn't give a destination.

I will give you three guesses…….a clue…..he is already there.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

Under stand a couple of Super League clubs are interested in AJ,  but he's got another year at York University so I hope he stays for another year at the Knights.

The lad definitely has talent but I think he needs another season at this level anyway. There’s plenty of time for him to move up into Super League. If he leaves for a Super League club now, he’ll get farmed out on a 2 week loan or DR and that will do him no good at all. Best off staying and getting good minutes in an environment where he can flourish. 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, mn79 said:

The lad definitely has talent but I think he needs another season at this level anyway. There’s plenty of time for him to move up into Super League. If he leaves for a Super League club now, he’ll get farmed out on a 2 week loan or DR and that will do him no good at all. Best off staying and getting good minutes in an environment where he can flourish. 

yes i agree but joe batchelor and tee ritson are 2 prime examples , money in the bank for the players plus the rich superleague clubs can wait till there ready for first team action

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

Theres a bit on the Swinton forum about Robys turned his back on York, hope that means we are signing Pemberton

Taylor Pemberton is magic, he wears a magic hat, Hendo said "Come sign for York",  He said "I fancy that."

Read into that what you will.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

2 hours ago, spanishknight said:

Theres a bit on the Swinton forum about Robys turned his back on York, hope that means we are signing Pemberton

I don’t think you will be disappointed,  from what I have heard, and he will be a great addition to our squad. 

• Like 1

If Roby has changed his mind so be it, as Clint has said all along we only want the right people at York, those who will give everything for the club and their teammates as the current group have proved this season. Pemberton fits that bill, he has proved himself so I would have him any day.

• Like 7

On 23/09/2023 at 13:34, spanishknight said:

Under stand a couple of Super League clubs are interested in AJ,  but he's got another year at York University so I hope he stays for another year at the Knights.

SL could sign him now and loan him back to us for a season so he can complete his studies , loan condition of no recall during season.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 26/09/2023 at 15:48, Expatknight said:

If Roby has changed his mind so be it, as Clint has said all along we only want the right people at York, those who will give everything for the club and their teammates as the current group have proved this season. Pemberton fits that bill, he has proved himself so I would have him any day.

Would be more than happy if it is Jubby,Daley and Pemberton as the 3 for next season as I've said before think Jubby is a player who does the simple things right for the team and can also play long minutes.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Yorkie-Girl said:

Jimmy Keinhorst on his way back to York for 2024

I’d be well chuffed with that. 

• Like 2

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

9 hours ago, Fax Knight said:

Well if it’s true about Keinhorst, I hope he does a bit better than his less-than-amazing five match loan spell in 2020 when he was three years younger.

Certainly proved himself before and after so I’m not worried about that one at all. 

• Like 4