Squad for 2024.

jroyales

1 hour ago, shaw llewellyn said:

I am guessing by the lack of comments that this isn't everyone's favourite signing so far. He obviously has potential -like Paga- so let's see how they both develop with people like Ford, Long, Craven and Ellis to guide them.

I think hes a good prospect. Showed some nice touches and has pace. Good size too. Problem is along with Paga,Morgan and Hurst and a couple of others he wont get much game time.  

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, herbie said:

I think hes a good prospect. Showed some nice touches and has pace. Good size too. Problem is along with Paga,Morgan and Hurst and a couple of others he wont get much game time.  

I think he will go ok , with masters of their craft like longy and fordy around , he will soon be knocking for a start spot .

• Like 3

2 hours ago, shaw llewellyn said:

I am guessing by the lack of comments that this isn't everyone's favourite signing so far. He obviously has potential -like Paga- so let's see how they both develop with people like Ford, Long, Craven and Ellis to guide them.

Some of the lads from last year must be wondering what’s going on with the players we have resigned, can only imagine something went on when Littler left as the performances under Ford were woeful.

craven Kopzack Lawton wardle turner will prove to be immense signings, I wish they would of joined both leagues as it could potentially be a cricket score for us every week. 

34 minutes ago, ManchesterYed said:

Some of the lads from last year must be wondering what’s going on with the players we have resigned, can only imagine something went on when Littler left as the performances under Ford were woeful.

craven Kopzack Lawton wardle turner will prove to be immense signings, I wish they would of joined both leagues as it could potentially be a cricket score for us every week. 

Its all about opinions I suppose mate. To me the assistant coach got a free pass. From the group of younger lads we kept 3 from yorkshire plus the assistant           and Slater and Cameron left. Cameron signed for Cru. He will come on a ton with a full season of game time. Hopefully Sean will get sorted too. I do think Tyer has a lot of potential though.

I was a bit scared to do this tonight due to some of your internal posters shooting outsiders down. However always been a brave chap so here goes. If your club plays it smart then I can see no reason as to why in the distant future you cannot become a Cat A club. In the meantime relax and build because if egos become involved it could go breasts up.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Kind words indeed, let’s hope we can.
When the new board took over in March, they said a return to SL was the eventual plan and wanted to achieve in 5:6 years. The key  to it was growing year on year and developing the club from the bottom up. They were fully aware of IMG and had already been in talks with the RFL to see what they had to do.
Bear in mind that IMGs model is historically based so it will take the club another two years to see much improvement in grading other than getting on the grade B ladder

Edited by sheddingswasus
  • Like 1