Squad for 2024.

jroyales

20 minutes ago, FailsworthYed said:

Doubt it, he's at Wigan isn't he? Though I thought I'd recalled we were DR with Wigan and now Salford..

That’s what was said at the fans forum last year but obviously that appears to have changed. The quality of communication seems to have dropped off a little over the last couple of months. The announcement about Emmerson was poor (no thanks for his service over the years) and Bill promised a fans forum every 3 months but the focus appears to be purely on the commercial side. Focusing on replacing a perfectly good website and not communicating that with Dave Naylor as well makes little sense and a little shoddy. The quality on the pitch is fantastic and the communication from the club last year was top drawer. I’m not sure what’s changed but it would be a real shame to let that deteriorate further at a time when everything else is going in the right direction. 

• Like 4