Sat 9th Sept: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Wigan Warriors KO 14:45 (Sky)

Who will win?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Wigan Warriors

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/09/23 at 14:15

19 minutes ago, M j M said:

And they almost always win when the totalrl match poll says they will lose and lose when it says they will win.

I'm on a long flight and bored so have looked through the old posts and can confirm this has worked for 64% of Leeds games this season 🤓

Betting against the predictions on here with the same stake every week would have generated a healthy return.

Lovely intervention from Clarke.

"I think Leeds should throw the ball around."

As the ball skids along the floor from a bad Leeds pass, and then is tossed into touch.

Edited by Just Browny

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Fair enough decision, but I liked the period when we rewarded good defence and played on when the defender wasn't playing at the ball.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

On one hand Leeds unlucky there because the Leeds defender knew nothing about the ball hitting him so I'm not sure that should have actually been classed as a knock on but on the other hand wether the Leeds player knows about it or not Newman was in an offside position so it was accidental offside and they ended up at the correct decision one way or another.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Blues Ox said:

On one hand Leeds unlucky there because the Leeds defender knew nothing about the ball hitting him so I'm not sure that should have actually been classed as a knock on but on the other hand wether the Leeds player knows about it or not Newman was in an offside position so it was accidental offside and they ended up at the correct decision one way or another.

Yes fair point.

2 minutes ago, Ragingbull said:

Newman giving it the big un to the Wigan fans to then have his try chalked off! You love to see it!

What an absolute bell he is. 

He clearly has some talent, but he puts a lot of energy into things that don't use that talent. His ego seems a bit too big for his talent.

Just now, Spotty Herbert said:

Because a try was awarded despite a clear knock on and the ball not being grounded properly?

Video ref obviously found a view that contradicts your assertion. VR doesn't turn the on field ref decision over lightly.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

1 minute ago, Spotty Herbert said:

That's the problem. If he did, we weren't shown it.

So just accept he did, he wouldn't overturn it if he didn't.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Leeds are not really up to it, this could turn ugly.

11 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

Going just as I expected, plenty of effort but we’re playing a team bang in form, with all their spine players whilst we have a full back whos played 4 SL games, a 19 year old Second rower at 6 and an 18 year old at 7

It was never going to go any other way

It must be good to be able to play an 18 and 19 year old Chris, a luxury that is denied some.

• Like 1

Just now, hullste said:

Funny how Phil Clarke called Saints cheats for deliberately conceding 6 again when defensive line is stretched but has totally ignored the same tactic from Wigan several times this afternoon 🤔

Coincidence? 😆