New Coach - Names in frame?

sheddingswasus

8 minutes ago, Dave Naylor said:

Yeah, everything on the website is put there by me.  Someone else puts the social media stuff out but we are in daily contact to co-ordinate things.

In that case, a massive well done to you both. I think the quality of social media and website posts has improved immeasurable, and the impact this has on this support using those channels is huge. I guess there is an element of the IMG gradings involved in being proactive in these areas. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, philipw said:

In that case, a massive well done to you both. I think the quality of social media and website posts has improved immeasurable, and the impact this has on this support using those channels is huge. I guess there is an element of the IMG gradings involved in being proactive in these areas. 

Thanks.  

My aim has always been to try and bring the club's media output up to Super League standard.  The same goes for Kasey who writes a lot of the articles these days and maintains the social media channels — plus of course Roger.

We could do with more resources and time but things are looking up.

• Like 10

4 hours ago, sheddingswasus said:

Good time to be an Oldham fan at the moment. 

It is

8 in the division

Cornwall & Midlands & Workington & NWC to go to

Rochdale & Hunslet & Workington will bring a hand full of fans 🤔

If you don't P1$$ that division you should hold your heads in shame 😉

1 hour ago, coolie said:

It is

8 in the division

Keighley & Rochdale especially are strengthening very well too.

Edited by Jimmy DoNut
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, coolie said:

It is

8 in the division

We won’t lose a game or it’s a massively failure with the money being spent for this division. Simple as that really 

We are assembling a good squad and should do very well but there are no guarantees in Rugby League.  On paper we were second best when we played at Hull KR in the cup a few years back but on the day teamwork and the will to win shone through. 

Having said that i would love to see us go through the season unbeaten. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, shaw llewellyn said:

We are assembling a good squad and should do very well but there are no guarantees in Rugby League.  On paper we were second best when we played at Hull KR in the cup a few years back but on the day teamwork and the will to win shone through. 

Having said that i would love to see us go through the season unbeaten. 

I would be amazed if we went through the season unbeaten. Teams won't roll over.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Jimmy DoNut said:

I would be amazed if we went through the season unbeaten. Teams won't roll over.

Forget about going unbeaten, it's not important simply finishing top should be your focal point, that's what is important, like Dewsbury Rams last season, the season simply became about getting 2 points, not performances.. And to be honest there was some dire performances but simply brought 2 points, at your  place we were dead and buried for 78 minutes and managed to get a draw, we lost our last 2 games against Hunslet and Doncaster, focusing on going unbeaten brings an added weight you don't need to put upon yourself, enjoy a great season that your going to have🤞🤞

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, The Art of Hand and Foot said:

Wakefield have announced that Sean long has left the club. So can't be long now?

Do you really think he’d drop down to League 1? Would be a massive statement of intent. If only just released could that explain the delay in announcing?

25 minutes ago, Keep The Faith said:

But he may of got you to a grand final lol 

Not a chance we wouldn’t have even won league fax sussed him out and so did Toulouse, something went wrong against London I’ve no idea what it was but it def wasn’t on the pitch. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Rovers13 said:

Not a chance we wouldn’t have even won league fax sussed him out and so did Toulouse, something went wrong against London I’ve no idea what it was but it def wasn’t on the pitch. 

Fax didn’t sus him out the 2nd time he was a goner by then just couldn’t announce it before a big game, we know what happened players weren’t happy about getting fev into SL and been replaced without a chance