Featherstone Rovers 2024 Squad

marklaspalmas

2 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

Well your won't ever get the chance hopefully you don't go straight back down.

Unfortunately an occupational hazard is relegation, League 1 is not fit for purpose, iratic fixtures, not playing regularly, non existent away fans, thankfully for the likes of Featherstone, Bradford, Batley, Halifax, York, Widnes will bring some welcome away following to the reopened Southstand this season🤞

9 hours ago, coolie said:

Anyway joking apart

And getting the thread back on track after a bit of friendly banter

Who's going to be your starting halfbacks, sure Chisholm will be leaving probably with J Ford, Reynolds has come in.. Will there be another halfback joining him?? 

You would have thought so although I would like the club to keep Lacans if possible because he will keep getting better but we will still need another half back.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, coolie said:

Unfortunately an occupational hazard is relegation, League 1 is not fit for purpose, iratic fixtures, not playing regularly, non existent away fans, thankfully for the likes of Featherstone, Bradford, Batley, Halifax, York, Widnes will bring some welcome away following to the reopened Southstand this season🤞

Well at least we agree on something ☺, League 1 needs sorting out for the sake of Rugby 🏉 League not just those few teams.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fevrover said:

Well at least we agree on something ☺, League 1 needs sorting out for the sake of Rugby 🏉 League not just those few teams.

And now with the Newcastle fiasco of the Hokey Cokey Geordies been in, out, in, out and shaking the League 1 all about isn't helping the situation, in the championship (if tittle tattle is to believed) Toulouse could drop back in the French league for a season.. So much indecisiveness around the game of rugby league for next season... Already🤔

• Like 3

19 hours ago, coolie said:

Anyway joking apart

And getting the thread back on track after a bit of friendly banter

Who's going to be your starting halfbacks, sure Chisholm will be leaving probably with J Ford, Reynolds has come in.. Will there be another halfback joining him?? 

And how they heralded the return of chizzy mid season, the savior returns 😂

24 minutes ago, only 2 weeks away said:

And how they heralded the return of chizzy mid season, the savior returns 😂

I didn't want Chisholm back, hardly played anyway. Hopefully we can retain Lacans he's going to be a good un.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

I didn't want Chisholm back, hardly played anyway. Hopefully we can retain Lacans he's going to be a good un.

The days of Chisholm demanding the money he's been on for the last few seasons is coming to an end,mercenaries are swimming in an ever decreasing pool, will be interesting to see where Chisholm and Sammut end up for the 2024 season

Edited by coolie
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, lingaro said:

Won't be going to York either if Fev fans have any sense we'll not swell any attendance figures of away clubs next season. 

I go to support the lads and iam not cutting my nose of to spite my face. It's down to choice and i can't see it making much difference about other teams attendances. I will be going to Batley  Dewsbury, York and Barrow the most friendliest fans you can mix with.

Edited by Fevrover
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lingaro said:

Won't be going to York either if Fev fans have any sense we'll not swell any attendance figures of away clubs next season. 

What a bizarre statement !  There is no wonder the game is in the state it is with that kind of attitude. Call yourself a supporter?

• Like 5

I was gutted when Fev didn’t make the play off final , I’d love to see them back in SL , hopefully with you new recruits it will be possible soon. 
For me Ben Reynolds is a great signing , a brilliant goal kicker and in the championship a great player , whatever folk say about MC I personally think he is a good man , who deserves success.

On 20/10/2023 at 21:09, coolie said:

Jesus I've hit a nerve ffs 🤣

You guys set your aspirations too high, then like last season 🤔 and the season before that🤔and the season before that🤔and the season before that🤔and the season before that.. You simply fail to get over the line, where at Dewsbury were a little bit more level headed and at ease of where we are, aim low and anything above is a bonus, aim high like you guys.. And POP goes all your little bubbles, why do you do it to yourselves season after season after season 😉

Madness they call it Madness 

And again next season it will be

One step beyond😜

Too high?  What absolute tosh.  Where do you suggest we aim 6th 7th or hope for relegation? 

11 minutes ago, coolie said:

Well aiming for Super League is not exactly working out for you😉

43 years since your last promotion 🤔😜

Actually, that's not true. We won the League Two Grand Final beating Oldham to gain promotion to League One in 2007. That's only 16 years ago!

Edited by roversspud
  • Like 2

"Out of the way,son. Where's my medal?" Alex Murphy's immortal words as David Hobbs scores his 2nd try in the '83 Cup Final!