Sun 1st Oct: Ch Elim: Bradford Bulls v York Knights KO 18:30 (Viaplay)

Who will win?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bradford Bulls
    • York Knights

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/10/23 at 18:00

Just now, GUBRATS said:

I read on a thread that the Odsal pitch is now full width , is that up to the motorway central reservation barriers ? 

Doesn't look full width to me, and the fact that the game has been 90% one out carries would suggest the same. It really does make for some boring rugby games.

• Like 1

That was terrible. How do we expect to sell this sport to a wider audience when we dish out such boring tactics. I don't blame the players or coaching staff because on such a small sub standard pitch in terrible condition there is nothing else you can do. Odsal is a dump end of ,and it should not be used it is not fit for purpose. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Agbrigg said:

That was terrible. How do we expect to sell this sport to a wider audience when we dish out such boring tactics. I don't blame the players or coaching staff because on such a small sub standard pitch in terrible condition there is nothing else you can do. Odsal is a dump end of ,and it should not be used it is not fit for purpose. 

Even Leigh struggled to score on it last year, I do feel for Bradford fans because as long as they are stuck their the chance of seeing expansive rugby at home is slim.

• Like 3

We are back. No matter how useless the managerial system has been, no matter how "questionable"the owners have been, no matter how inadequate the pitch is, no matter how scruffy the ground is  ...

We Are Back

• Haha 2

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

9 minutes ago, Wolford6 said:

We are back. No matter how useless the managerial system has been, no matter how "questionable"the owners have been, no matter how inadequate the pitch is, no matter how scruffy the ground is  ...

We Are Back

I think you’ve got a bit over excited there mate. 

• Like 1

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

29 minutes ago, Simon Hall said:

I think you’ve got a bit over excited there mate. 

I'm not saying that the team is strong and likely to get promoted.

The team were good tonight, but the real Bradford was on the terrace. Just like the old days. Fantastic atmosphere, the way it was before the glory days. It was like finishing a prison sentence. I shed a tear.

Edited by Wolford6
  • Like 1

Written off all year.  

Cougars best team in BD. 

Fax going to smash us

Now we are in a semi final  and the big mouths are no where to be seen.

We might go out next week who knows but if we do we will go down fighting unlike our neighbours.

Great to be still in the fight tho 👊🏻

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Wolford6 said:

I'm not saying that the team is strong and likely to get promoted.

The team were good tonight, but the real Bradford was on the terrace. Just like the old days. Fantastic atmosphere, the way it was before the glory days. It was like finishing a prison sentence. I shed a tear.

For the first half hour, I didn't realise there were any Bradford fans there.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Ragingbull said:

There wont be any York players or fans at any games next week.

Get your holidays booked while.the big boys battle it out.

You're wrong there mate. The fans will be at the LNER stadium on Sunday watching the Valkyrie take on Leeds Rhinos for the women's super league Grand Final. Enjoy your weekend in Toulouse.

Edited by HaxbyKnight
  • Like 7
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, HaxbyKnight said:

You're wrong their mate. The fans will be at the LNER stadium on Sunday watching the Valkyrie take on Leeds Rhinos for the women's super league Grand Final. Enjoy your weekend in Toulouse.

Cling on to anything you can 😂

Like i said, the big boys are left. 

Enjoy the secondary comp 

42 minutes ago, Ragingbull said:

Cling on to anything you can 😂

Like i said, the big boys are left. 

Enjoy the secondary comp 

The Women's SL is a premier comp. The Championship (being the second tier) is by definition a secondary comp!

But you won't find any "big boys" in the women's SL I guess.

• Like 8
Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

22 minutes ago, Wolford6 said:

Is that what you discussed in the fans minibus going home?

Probably at least 300 York fans there last night. You should be applauding us putting money into your club really, especially as it’s such a grim experience and it ruins your trainers. 

Not one York fans saw us even getting to the playoffs a month ago, so we’ve done very well indeed considering we haven’t padded our side out with other clubs players or has beens to achieve it, we’ve loads of York lads coming through and we haven’t even got an academy so the future is very bright. 

Best of luck against Toulouse and we’ll see you next season. 

• Like 2

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

2 minutes ago, Simon Hall said:

Probably at least 300 York fans there last night. You should be applauding us putting money into your club really, especially as it’s such a grim experience and it ruins your trainers. 

Not one York fans saw us even getting to the playoffs a month ago, so we’ve done very well indeed considering we haven’t padded our side out with other clubs players or has beens to achieve it, we’ve loads of York lads coming through and we haven’t even got an academy so the future is very bright. 

Best of luck against Toulouse and we’ll see you next season. 

Well, these are certainly all in the first flush of youth and a credit to your youth development system. 😉

• Clarkson
  • Kirmond
  • Ta'ai
  • Thompson
  • Pauli

And, yes, we probably will see each other again next season.

Can't beat a bit of banter.  🏉

• Like 2

A serious question to Bradford fans how do you feel about odsal?

Last nights game to be fair if you were not a York or Bradford fan was not the most entertaining and your coach was implying the pitch limits your team’s attack. 

What options do you have? because as a fan of a club you always want to play in your home city and will have rose tinted glasses about your ground also it will hold many happy memories as Clarence street does with York fans. Do you see it been redeveloped do you want to move to a new ground obviously money will be a deciding factor.

Well done yesterday you deserved your win and you have a great chance to get to the final now.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Blues Ox said:

Congrats on winning promotion back to Super League Bradford.

Don't be so bitter

Us Bulls fans know its a tough ask to get to Super League and we will more than likely be in the Championship next season.

We were written off by everyone this year and have managed to get ourselves to a Semi-final.

• Like 1