2024 Transfer Tracker

21 hours ago, Futtocks said:

More clickbait.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

51 minutes ago, Wollo Wollo Wayoo said:

More clickbait.

Thanks for linking to it so I can click on said clickbait.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

42 minutes ago, bratman said:

Great signing for Catalans if he can stay fit

They’ll be miracle workers if they do! Good player for a third of every season.

HKR short on cap room (and depth) now so a few injuries would leave them very limited on wiggle room!

Money can't buy you happiness!

It can buy you beer and that's a bit like happiness in a glass!

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."

Sir Winston Churchill

Some folks are wise and some are otherwise!

Tobias Smollett

"I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink."

Joe E Lewis

"Look at the ffing state of that"!

My mate on the Avenue last Friday whilst pointing to a scantily clad young lady and spitting a mouthful of beer out!

Also With this Abdull signing this pretty much locks Mourge into the Fullback role which could be an issue. Mourge Is an incrediblely Talented Player but he is much better at 6 than 1, At Fullback he often Makes mistakes and is bullied in the air but hopefully he has a good year.

4 hours ago, Mumby Magic said:

Apparently DR, trialists and loan players on Sunday for Fev. Apart from AJ Wallace no other names I've seen. Seems strange sending players out on DR for a friendly.

Wallace was a late call-up after Bussey got injured in training on Wednesday. He's the only DR player in the squad and there aren't any loanees, but there are a number of triallists and inexperienced players at this level.

Fev are very much in transition mode at the moment having lost around 20 players from last year's squad. Similar situation to 2019 when we lost a big group of players and played a bunch of triallists in our pre-season games, losing 58-0 to what was basically a Cas 2nd team/academy combo. 

There are about 6 of our established players unavailable for one reason or another on Sunday (Gadwin Springer is our only prop with any real experience at this level with Massey, Yei and Albert all out) so it's a very "experimental" squad and probably won't bear much resemblance to our opening day league line-up. 

• Like 1

Fax did the same against Bradford, playing a number of players who have been training with the team from local clubs just to help out making numbers up in training and their reward was game time against Bradford and more than likely Keighley in the game coming up as well.

1 hour ago, The Blues Ox said:

Fax did the same against Bradford, playing a number of players who have been training with the team from local clubs just to help out making numbers up in training and their reward was game time against Bradford and more than likely Keighley in the game coming up as well.

In fairness I think our situation is a bit different right now, looks like Fax played about 19 recognised 1st team squad members plus 6 triallists/locals, Fev have named 10 that I'd expect to be first team regulars, 1 DR player and the other seven or eight are pretty much triallists or untried players at this sort of level, very much a transitional period for Fev at the moment.

On 02/01/2024 at 23:53, Click said:

He has just won young player of the year in the Championship. Calling him one of the best young hookers in the world when he has never played a game against top quality opponents is almost the definition of over hyping him.

And only played off the bench last season for a Championship team. With Sam Davies again getting the 9 jersey for the Broncos in SL next season it seems that will be his role again.

All fine but not exactly one of the best young hookers in the world stuff.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Charlie said:

Think he’d be better of leaving 

If he can get a starting spot elsewhere in SL, otherwise not much point in leaving, but if he is not starting next year, I agree he should leave.

39 minutes ago, Damien said:

And only played off the bench last season for a Championship team. With Sam Davies again getting the 9 jersey for the Broncos in SL next season it seems that will be his role again.

All fine but not exactly one of the best young hookers in the world stuff.

Again Who are the best young Hookers in the World better than Bill Leyland, Please enlighten me. You can say what you want but at least have a valid argument to back up your claim. I want Names 7-8 Youngsters Born 2002 or later Definitively better than Leyland.

Harry Grant is the best hooker in the World and he comes off the bench, Leyland is the same. He comes on early and plays a large majority of the minutes at hooker.

A lot of teams Don’t like to send out there quick creative hookers for the first 20 minutes or so as it the most intense period of the game and they will often tire out quickly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, NRLandSL said:

Again Who are the best young Hookers in the World better than Bill Leyland, Please enlighten me. You can say what you want but at least have a valid argument to back up your claim. I want Names 7-8 Youngsters Born 2002 or later Definitively better than Leyland.

Harry Grant is the best hooker in the World and he comes off the bench, Leyland is the same. He comes on early and plays a large majority of the minutes at hooker.

A lot of teams Don’t like to send out there quick creative hookers for the first 20 minutes or so as it the most intense period of the game and they will often tire out quickly.

You are the one making claims not me. I dont need to back anything up.

16 minutes ago, Damien said:

You are the one making claims not me. I dont need to back anything up.

?, were both Making Claims. I claimed he is one of the best young hookers in the world and you disagreed and claimed he is not.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, NRLandSL said:

?, were both Making Claims. I claimed he is one of the best young hookers in the world and you disagreed and claimed he is not.

You made a laughable claim, as you have done many times about players since you rejoined the forum. This thread is full of them.You overhype everyone and it's quite clear you have very low standards. That's fine, whatever floats your boat, but don't be surprised if people disagree.

Geez you even created a thread after googling any young French kid you could find and called 30+ young lads wonderkids 🤣.

Edited by Damien
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Damien said:

You made a laughable claim, as you have done many times about players since you rejoined the forum. This thread is full of them.You overhype everyone and it's quite clear you have very low standards. That's fine, whatever floats your boat, but don't be surprised if people disagree.

Geez you even created a thread after googling any young French kid you could find and called 30+ young lads wonderkids 🤣.

Mate you have zero clue what you are talking about. I like to positively comment about players I enjoy, and i am very entitled too. I am also very entitled to argue with someone who disagrees and calls my comments “Laughable”. I am happy to have a proper Argument put you just want to call my comments laughable then run away.

Not sure what you mean by “I googled young French lads I could find”. I’m sure you have zero Knoweldge of French Rugby league but if you knew anything you’d know there is whole completion with 10 teams and hundreds of youngsters with potential. 

That last comment is completely stupid and proves to me how childish and ignorant you are.

Edited by NRLandSL
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Damien said:

Tbf pal just because you don’t know the players doesn’t mean they don’t have “potential”  a forum is all about discussion believe in or not 

• Thanks 1

Tbh I expected London to get beat most games there team just doesn’t have any stars but there’s a few players like layland beinek and so on whom I think will do well and if London do go down, I’d expect them to find sl clubs 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NRLandSL said:

@Damien Again proving my childish point, instead of responding you go ahead and react laughing to 3 of my previous posts, Congratulations.

I mean you went down the laughing route so it's awfully weird to then get precious when people do it in return.

Your post isn't worth responding to, hence why I didn't. Simple as that.

11 minutes ago, Charlie said:

Tbf pal just because you don’t know the players doesn’t mean they don’t have “potential”  a forum is all about discussion believe in or not 

Tbf pal the discussion wasn't about potential. That is your word.