2024 Transfer Tracker

2 hours ago, PREPOSTEROUS said:

Albeit Wakey will not have to gain promotion on the field of play, it looks very much like they have taken a leaf out the book that Leigh wrote in '22 in assembling a team that with just a few additions close season will make the transition from the Championship to SL seamlessly, I still believe that with proper management and of course a little money that we do not need this promotion by spreadsheet and clubs would find their own level.

I predict that after next season a Grade 'A' club finishes in bottom spot sometime in the 3 years following '25 below a Grade 'B' and if a Grade 'B' does get relegated then we shall have some fun.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Mumby Magic said:

O boy Fenton Rogers to Bradford...

Apparently Zak Hardaker due on loan with Scott Moore, Ryan Bailey and Israel Folau to join coaching staff.

Zak on loan to where? 

59 minutes ago, DoubleD said:

Can’t imagine there’ll be too many takers. Castleford perhaps 

They’ve all said that Hull can keep him

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, phiggins said:

Dwyer to Leigh made a permanent deal.

Very happy with this, big boost in the short term making available for the cup and upcoming Wire match, improves our bench options once Ipape is back.

59 minutes ago, LeytherRob said:

Very happy with this, big boost in the short term making available for the cup and upcoming Wire match, improves our bench options once Ipape is back.

1 hour ago, phiggins said:

Dwyer to Leigh made a permanent deal.

Well I got my wish from last season when I said we need to sign Brad Dwyer when he became available at Hull FC, the only part of the equation is how I expressed with Ipape and Dwyer on interchange that will be some partnership.

But the Leeds fans told me we are better off without him he is not very good, in the games he has played for Leigh I have yet to see how bad he is, perhaps the environment at both Leeds and Hull didn't suit him.

3 hours ago, LeytherRob said:

I’ve pretty much written off the cup game, Amone and Mulhern might be in the 17 but they won’t be fully / match fit. But if we can have a run of games with Amone, Ipape, Mulhern, and Asiata starting with Dwyer, Norman, Trout and Holmes on the bench, we can get a few results.

Cant face too many games of us playing with Hughes and Nakubuwei down the middle 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, phiggins said:

I’ve pretty much written off the cup game, Amone and Mulhern might be in the 17 but they won’t be fully / match fit. But if we can have a run of games with Amone, Ipape, Mulhern, and Asiata starting with Dwyer, Norman, Trout and Holmes on the bench, we can get a few results.

Cant face too many games of us playing with Hughes and Nakubuwei down the middle 

My comment was more about avoiding embarrassing scores rather than winning the next couple. I'm not expecting anything until we play Cas at the start of May. 

• Like 2

I wonder who Hull will try sign, with the extra money. Some options I reckon are Sexton, Watson,  O’Sullivan, Wishart and Harris-Tavita. Or if they could lure Daine Laurie away from Penrith that would be a fantastic singing .

31 minutes ago, NRLandSL said:

Nu Brown and Tex Hoy leaving Hull FC immediately. Crazy Stuff 

They can afford to do that when it's impossible for them to be relegated. Doesn't really matter if they keep conceding 50 points per game. Well done IMG.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1