Sat 28th Oct: International: Australia v New Zealand (at AAMI Park, Melbourne) 10.10 am KO

Sat 28th Oct: International: Australia v New Zealand (at AAMI Park, Melbourne) 10.10 am KO  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win

• Australia 13+
    • Australia 7+
    • Australia 1+
    • Draw
    • New Zealand 1+
    • New Zealand 7+
    • New Zealand 13+

7 minutes ago, Pen-Y-Bont Crusader said:

On tv at all ? 

Sky have it on their red button service, apparently.

I've got WatchNRL so no problem for me, but Sky subscribers are being getting a slap in the face from this scheduling decision.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Holmes in for the Kangaroos. Sinking feeling intensifies.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, DoubleD said:

NZ kicking out twice on the full in the opening 8 minutes. Punished

Can't do that at this level. The Kangaroos will punish you.

new rise.jpg

4 minutes ago, UTK said:

Gulf between the two sets of starting props is massive, final result will be determined by how the Kiwis maintain the rage with their inexperienced bench middles rotation.

You have to think that with Haas and Fa'asuamaleaui back next week the Kangaroos will be a class above though.  This is why a win today for the Kiwis is probably important for their confidence. 

• Like 2

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Lindsey Collins with the try, converted by Holmes for a 12:6 scoreline as we come up to the 17th minute.

• Like 1

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Dylan Edwards drops a perfectly normal bomb with no Kiwis close. Not a guy who makes errors like that often.

JFH, on the other hand, has had his claret uncorked.

• Like 1

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, DoubleD said:

Isaako bombs a try after he’d done all the hard work

Goodness, you're a hard taskmaster if that's bombing a try.

• Like 2

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris