Point Deductions

4 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

What current news?

Football - specifically Everton. A tenuous link to start a thread if ever there was one 😅

Might start my own thread - with Bake Off being on, it got me thinking, who has the best pastry on their pies at rugby league grounds?  

Edited by hunsletgreenandgold
  • Like 1
  • Haha 10

2 hours ago, hunsletgreenandgold said:

Football - specifically Everton. A tenuous link to start a thread if ever there was one 😅

Might start my own thread - with Bake Off being on, it got me thinking, who has the best pastry on their pies at rugby league grounds?  

That gives me an idea for a thread. 

"Given the tenuous links made on some threads, what's the most tenuous links that you've seen in rugby league?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, sam4731 said:

With the current news, was interested to know how point deductions have impacted RL clubs in the past and whether they had a lasting impact.

Good question. Can't recall any...but if there have ever been any, I'm sure we'll soon find out.

5 hours ago, hunsletgreenandgold said:

Forget that, I’m off to see if I can get a Rwanda replica shirt from anywhere.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Indigogo said:

Keighley started the 2019 season with -12 after being placed in special measures. 

Jesus had 12 disciples and at least one of them probably went to what is now Lebanon, which has a Rugby League team.

Also the Dirty Dozen featured Telly Savalas, who was of Greek descent and they play Rugby League there too.

14 hours ago, Anita Bath said:

London Skolars would have probably had points deducted for not turning up for their game at Rochdale….but they had no points to be deducted!

Plenty of soccer clubs have gone into minus numbers, especially at the beginning of the season. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

As did Bradford in 2017 following their financial woes at the end of the 2016 season.

When we should of rightly got relegated to League 1 as new club formed. but the other Championship clubs/RFL wanted us in Championship with minus 12 points resulting in relegation anyways.