Hull FC's impressive marketing...

My lot ain't got much right in recent years but after signing Franklin Pele from the Bulldogs, you can't fault their efforts in shifting T shirts in their club shops...

Pele Tee

Pele Tee

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Maybe this will help...

Is Pelé Alive? Plus, Is the Soccer Star Sick? A Health Update for Fans

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Morris Wanchuk said:

Whoosh

11 hours ago, sam4731 said:

Hmm not sure if troll or if real 🤔 

7 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

Maybe this will help...

Is Pelé Alive? Plus, Is the Soccer Star Sick? A Health Update for Fans

Are you all certain it went over @Ragingbull’s head, or did it go over yours?

Edited by Sports Prophet

12 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

My lot ain't got much right in recent years but after signing Franklin Pele from the Bulldogs, you can't fault their efforts in shifting T shirts in their club shops...

Pele Tee

Pele Tee

The best in marketing can produce and then shine a dump and sell it.

Bravo to Hull FC for getting anyone to buy a Franklin Pele, he isn’t exactly a headliner.

Edited by Sports Prophet

44 minutes ago, Sports Prophet said:

The best in marketing can produce and then shine a dump and sell it.

Bravo to Hull FC for getting anyone to buy a Franklin Pele, he isn’t exactly a headliner.

I reckon a few games in he might be. He's certainly the signing I'm most excited about.

• Like 3

That's outstandingly good, great thinking outside the box.

Oh and I really really hope that ragingbull is on a wind up, otherwise we need to consider a minimum iq level for joining this forum, so above that of a potato or your not allowed on.

38 minutes ago, dkw said:

Oh and I really really hope that ragingbull is on a wind up, otherwise we need to consider a minimum iq level for joining this forum, so above that of a potato or your not allowed on.

Damn and blast…off to RLFans I go…

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, dkw said:

He's borderline at best. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dkw said:

Outside the box?  So it comes in a plastic bag? How very Hull! 😱

7 hours ago, dkw said:

His team do play on a spud pitch so you could be on to something.

• Haha 1