jroyales

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

16 hours ago, wozzeryedhead said:

But, which player's are we going to be missing through injury 🤔🏉

Dropping out of the squad, after picking up injuries against Swinton last weekend, are Craig Kopczak, Pat Moran and Elijah Taylor.

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

24 minutes ago, Bedford Roughyed said:

Dropping out of the squad, after picking up injuries against Swinton last weekend, are Craig Kopczak, Pat Moran and Elijah Taylor.

Those are three very good forwards that will be missed 😢 

Oldham 32-York 10

confident of a bounce back following last weeks disappointing performance. Our Budget will be much bigger than York’s so expect us to win this one, against a team that finished 6th in the champ last year.

York are a great club who I have massive respect for. We should be modelling there improvements on and off the field and staying classy 

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, ManchesterYed said:

Oldham 32-York 10

confident of a bounce back following last weeks disappointing performance. Our Budget will be much bigger than York’s so expect us to win this one, against a team that finished 6th in the champ last year.

York are a great club who I have massive respect for. We should be modelling there improvements on and off the field and staying classy 

Cloud cuckoo land springs to mind !

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, ManchesterYed said:

Oldham 32-York 10

I’ll have what he’s drinking

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, ManchesterYed said:

Who do you think as a bigger budget ? 

Why are you so obsessed with budgets?

How would you know how big or small Yorks budget is?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, herbie said:

Why are you so obsessed with budgets?

How would you know how big or small Yorks budget is?

Who cares about a budget 🤔, i only go for the rugby 🏉,the rest i leave up to the hierarchy and let them run the club as they are doing brilliantly 👏 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, wozzeryedhead said:

Who cares about a budget 🤔, i only go for the rugby 🏉,the rest i leave up to the hierarchy and let them run the club as they are doing brilliantly 👏 

Me and the majority of the rugby league fan base. With our squad I expect us to put a score on Rochdale, Swinton and Barrow.

As a fan your expectations usual mirror the budget the board have spent. Under the CH reign we didn’t expect to beat barrow and York but now I do. 

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, ManchesterYed said:

Me and the majority of the rugby league fan base. With our squad I expect us to put a score on Rochdale, Swinton and Barrow.

As a fan your expectations usual mirror the budget the board have spent. Under the CH reign we didn’t expect to beat barrow and York but now I do. 

Agreed 👍

That's 3 big players missing for us. I was quietly confident before those injuries but I think York will turn us over now....I'll go York by 8, really looking forward to the game though and hope my prediction is massively wrong 👍👍

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thecrab said:

That's 3 big players missing for us. I was quietly confident before those injuries but I think York will turn us over now....I'll go York by 8, really looking forward to the game though and hope my prediction is massively wrong 👍👍

Sadly I agree on this. Still a great opportunity for the guys coming in.  promotion has to be #1 priority for us but I was hoping for a cup run for the directors who have gone above and beyond this season….still hoping 

• Like 1

I think we have surpassed expectations in the cups. Knocked out the holders in one and won away on TV against a side in a higher division.

The subsequent draws weren't kind, but I think the board would have budgeted for less.

Hope we win today, but not over confident.

• Like 1