Sun 25th Feb: SL: Salford Red Devils v Castleford Tigers KO 3pm (Sky/SuperLeague+)

Who will win?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils
    • Castleford Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 25/02/24 at 15:30

Sneyd's daughter is a perpetual motion machine!

• Like 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

9 minutes ago, LeytherRob said:

Considering the sheer number of school boy errors Cas made it's mad they were so close to nicking that. 

Salford are bang average and kept allowing Cas back into the game with their poor discipline. A trait of Rowley!

19 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Sneyd's daughter is a perpetual motion machine!

Wasn't she just, a happy little soul.

• Like 1

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

25 minutes ago, meast said:

Why was it harsh?

He didn't make an attempt to play it and tried to push into the marker to try and gain a penalty.

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it.

But I disagree. He tried to play the ball and the Salford player interfered.

• Like 2
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

26 minutes ago, meast said:

Nothing in that, initial contact was chest/shoulder.

But ended up at his head which they're clamping down on.

Trust me, as a Hull FC fan, I know this.

• Haha 1
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

43 minutes ago, meast said:

It's not just these days though, every match thread you seem to find a fault with the officials and you seem to have an agenda against them.

I never the mentioned the officials in the game against your lot, and I don't go on every match thread. Wrong again.

1 hour ago, meast said:

Nothing in that, initial contact was chest/shoulder.

The ref held the game up to check if a card was appropriate but the replays showed it actually didn't warrant a penalty.  If a retrospective card can be issued then surely the penalty decision can be reversed?

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

5 minutes ago, Wollo Wollo Wayoo said:

The ref held the game up to check if a card was appropriate but the replays showed it actually didn't warrant a penalty.  If a retrospective card can be issued then surely the penalty decision can be reversed?

I wondered about that at the game. Some of the 6 again it was hard to determine why.

Salford really do like to test my stress levels

• Haha 1

Best team won, but my God they made it difficult for themselves.

Am sure as fitness levels increase both teams will be come better and salford especially will become a bit more fluid. Especially with a few more mid season additions 🙂

2 hours ago, Wollo Wollo Wayoo said:

Possibly, not sure if that's something that can be done, it would be interesting though wouldn't it?

Really enjoyable game. Was particularly pleased to see Singleton and Cust seemingly injury free. Cust in particular could be a superb signing. Both teams looked well coached and were easy on the eye, and the ground looked pleasingly fuller than is often the case there. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, meast said:

Every match thread I see you post on then 😊 you just seem to have a real beef with the officials that's all.

Similar to your beef with Cas - been going on for years - great entertainment if nothing else

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Silly errors and ineffective half backs lost us that game but I'll say the same thing as last week, this team is 1000% more likeable than the rabble from the last 2 years.

We showed we can play which was encouraging and actually defended 4 sets of 6 on our line before they finally burst through.

Salford deserved the win but very proud of the lads again.

Thought Lawler incorrect play the ball was wrong decision in my opinion but other than that I though the ref let the game flow really well and made for a very enjoyable game.

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.