Fri 22nd Mar-Sun 24th Mar: The Betfred Challenge Cup Sixth Round Match Thread

Just now, JohnM said:

They've shrunk in the rain.👍🙂😀

that post has split my sides - the BBC  should approach you as a comedy writer

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

Stupid by Newman.

• Like 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wigan get in early in the second half to make it 16-12.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Didn't he do well there".

Sounds like they've dug up Bruce Forsyth to improve the commentary.

• Haha 1
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

if its any consolation my mrs and daughter (who both happen to be female) have just walked in and said "who is the woman commentator? its awful!) and gone straight in the other room 

• Like 1

HANDBAGS!!!!!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, graveyard johnny said:

if its any consolation my mrs and daughter (who both happen to be female) have just walked in and said "who is the woman commentator? its awful!) and gone straight in the other room 

5t7qzt.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Old Frightful said:

"Didn't he do well there".

Sounds like they've dug up Bruce Forsyth to improve the commentary.

without googling - guess how old was bruce forsyth was when he started presenting play your cards right 

2 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

'I can't be racist, some of my best friends are black...'

• Haha 1

I have decided to turn off the TV so it doesn't take my attention away from this superb thread.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

4 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

I thought you had muted the TV?

• Haha 6

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

5 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

The kitchen? 👍🙂

Edited by JohnM
  • Haha 2

Great recruitment by Saints to sign Blake and Clark. Two guys who have bought right into the club culture.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

3 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

without googling - guess how old was bruce forsyth was when he started presenting play your cards right 

My quote was from the Generation Game.

Never saw Play your cards right...was he about 100?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Who's the unbiased cocommentator in the Saints shirt?

• Haha 1

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Just now, JohnM said:

The kitchen?

no- we have 2 living rooms - a main one and a music room

• Like 1

Anyone know how long is actually left in the Leeds v Saints game? They don't seem to have been stopping the clock for anything. Is there a game clock in the ground?

14 minutes ago, Andrewj said:

In all my years of watching RL I have never seen a team winge and moan after every tackle as St Helens do. Especially Warmsley !!

You've only just noticed?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Never saw Play your cards right...was he about 100?

lower lower

• Like 1
  • Haha 6