New Signing

Derwent

Big Fijian prop Lasarusa Tabu announced, already here and ready to go. Was at Whitehaven last year, been playing in France since then.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

1 hour ago, Derwent said:

Big Fijian prop Lasarusa Tabu announced, already here and ready to go. Was at Whitehaven last year, been playing in France since then.

Wow not being funny but he is didn’t do anything for us but might go well I. League 1 

1 hour ago, Derwent said:

How many ex haven players do you have in your side like Jesus I’d say near half ya team 😂

4 minutes ago, Havenfan13 said:

How many ex haven players do you have in your side like Jesus I’d say near half ya team 😂

And ? 

10 minutes ago, Havenfan13 said:

Wow not being funny but he is didn’t do anything for us but might go well I. League 1 

Probably because you didn't pay him....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Havenfan13 said:

Yeah, it's not like town and haven ever swap players around is it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dkw said:

Probably because you didn't pay him....

Probs didn’t deserve to be paid he was haha oj 

Edited by Havenfan13

8 minutes ago, Havenfan13 said:

Unfortunately that’s the way it is now Dorian, singleton, teare , newton , Philips, O’Brien

Edited by Route66
  • Like 3

Just now, Havenfan13 said:

Probs didn’t deserve to be paid haha oj 

So all the players you didn't pay (and that's a lot of players) didn't deserve to be paid?

7 minutes ago, Havenfan13 said:

Not on the level you lot are going at 

You been on the drink, you had about 8 or 9 ex town players a few years ago. You've got 6 now.

Edited by dkw
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, dkw said:

So all the players you didn't pay (and that's a lot of players) didn't deserve to be paid?

I was joking pal obv 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Havenfan13 said:

I was joking pal obv 

The players got paid some threw the toys and dummies out the pram and left the club in a mess and showed the true colours the rest got on with it and got the money owed in the end 

10 minutes ago, Havenfan13 said:
12 minutes ago, Derwent said:

And ? Nowt pal just strange seems everyone we don’t want or has left has come your way 

As far as I can see we now have 7 in our squad who played for Haven after this signing (Burns, Ecclestone, Taylor, Mossop, Thomson, Bradley & Tabu). You have 6 in yours who played for Town - Doran, Teare, Phillips, O’Brien, Singleton & Newton. I really don’t see your point. Before this announcement it was 6 each.

• Like 4

Well all the fans have asked for a bigger stronger pack for weeks we've just signed 2 off possibly the 2 biggest forwards in the league well done to all involved massive statement off intent 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Town utd said:

Town need results with all the new signings, be hard to keep hold of local players not getting game time,bring back the  A teams. 

There's the cloud to our silver lining, we'll done.

• Haha 1