Sat 20th Apr: SL: Warrington Wolves v Leigh Leopards KO 15:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Leigh Leopards

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 20/04/24 at 14:30

Please stick to discussing the match in question and do not accuse match officials of being biased or corrupt or you run the risk of being immediately banned from the forum.

Wire will be to fast for Leigh, unless it is that over cautios Wire of the first half v Saints, they made it easy to defend against them far far to flat, Leigh will also give Wire more to think about than Saint's did when attacking.

All that said I expect Wire will win by two scores.

There was a fair bit of euphoria after last week's win, so it will be interesting to see if Warrington can knuckle down again against a tough Leigh side who perhaps have a bit of a point to prove. It's good to have Vaughan back for this one.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Unusual of me to bet on a Leigh win at 4-1. 

Not won a competitive game away at Warrington since 1987 and what a game that was. 

Im keeping the faith. I think Wire are too strong, but I don’t think they will have it their own way. 

25 minutes ago, Chronicler of Chiswick said:

Wire by 24 - Lam out by Monday (even though it's not his fault).

Lam out by Monday........... there is more chance of me wining and dining Taylor Swift and then a good rauging for afters by Monday.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Lam out by Monday........... there is more chance of me wining and dining Taylor Swift and then a good rauging for afters by Monday.

Have you taken a blue pill H before replying 😂😂

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Chronicler of Chiswick said:

Wire by 24 - Lam out by Monday (even though it's not his fault).

He’s plenty of credit in the bank. Only way he’ll be out by Monday is if he decides it’s time to move on. 

Good passing makes a nice opening try for Charnley!

Edited by Futtocks

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Unclear whether Hanley touched that after Fitzgibbon batted it ahead to himself.

I thought there was a suggestion though that the ball came out of his grasp as he put it down with his left hand.

Cracking half of rugby that. Well impressed by Leigh in both attack and defence.

• Like 2

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

So good so far, attack has not been to much if a problem, defence now getting shored up with bodies back, Holmes has been immense in defence since coming on, McNamara needs protecting don't think he is quite ready yet for games of this intensity.

Fast, action-packed and anybody's to win. 

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Oh, nice work!

Ralph Waldo Emerson