Sat 20th Apr: SL: Catalans Dragons v Hull KR KO 17:30 (UK time) (Sky/SuperLeague+)

Who will win?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • Hull KR

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 20/04/24 at 17:00

Please stick to discussing the match in question and do not accuse match officials of being biased or corrupt or you run the risk of being immediately banned from the forum.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Reliant Robin said:

Rovers by 6, will have to do it without Mikey Lewis if rumours are true that he's tweaked a hammy in captains run and may not be available 

Don't be fooled by rumours, he's Richie Myler's first signing!

• Haha 1
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

23 hours ago, Chronicler of Chiswick said:

Cats by 6? Tie of the round for me!

If it's half as fun as the Warrington/Leigh game, it'll be a good one.

Currently 6 all.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Evalds has the low sun in his eyes and Catalans are using that very well with their kicking game.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

The Dragons have taken last weekend's loss badly, and are punishing KR for it.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

9 minutes ago, The Blues Ox said:

Think that try should have been checked, looks to lose control and only retain possesion because of the KR players leg.

Thought so too.

Cats too good though, Rovers need a big improvement across the board.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Evalds has the low sun in his eyes and Catalans are using that very well with their kicking game.

I think you're being a little kind to him. Hall's been a liability in defence too.

Credit to the Dragons though. They've been superb.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

17 minutes ago, The Blues Ox said:

Think that try should have been checked, looks to lose control and only retain possesion because of the KR players leg.

Yeah, Dezaria used the KR foot to support the ball and then re-gripped. It was one of those where ball isn't under his control and he uses what's underneath it.

Certainly should have been looked at; probably a drop.

Catalans striking at will coming up to HT.

• Like 1

Just now, ATLANTISMAN said:

Well second half about to start Dragons pack killing it.

Good turn out from Rovers fans here.

Video up tomorrow 

Paul

How good has Dezaria been?

• Thanks 1

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Liked the look of the Dragons today. Did both the pretty stuff and the tough stuff very well, very dominant physically. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, The Blues Ox said:

Going to have to stop players backing in to tackles to stop tackles like the crusher happening.

I've been banging on about it for years, players have a duty to protect themselves and backing into tackles is a very, very dangerous thing to do.

• Like 2

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

15 minutes ago, StandOffHalf said:

Impressive from Sims to block down in the 76th minute and soccer ahead to plunge over for an eye-catching final 4-pointer.

Great first touch or fluke?

Let's give him the benefit of the doubt.

• Like 1

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Ralph Waldo Emerson