Have Huddersfield managed to set-up the worst double header system?

Never heard of any double headers where you had to buy 2 tickets & leave in between games and re-enter. 

I guess they are expecting a full house, so can't double sell seats .....

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

It does seem like an almighty faff. I wonder if they need to do this to get the accurate attendance figures to the safety officer to then use for IMG grading submission?

2 minutes ago, phiggins said:

It does seem like an almighty faff. I wonder if they need to do this to get the accurate attendance figures to the safety officer to then use for IMG grading submission?

It doesn’t seem to matter when they do the double headers at the Rhinos.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

It doesn’t seem to matter when they do the double headers at the Rhinos.

Then it makes it even stranger. Maybe a financial technicality that means income from different games need to be diverted to different entities? I don't think I've ever known a double header have this sort of arrangement.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Blues Ox said:

Is that right if you are a Wigan fan wanting to watch both games you would have to pay £15 to watch the first game then another £22 to watch the second game?

Looks that way, which is ridiculous.

2 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

Although not sure how they would enforce it. Why not just buy a ticket for the women's game then just stay inside the stadium for the men’s?

Save yourself £6

Reads like everyone gets kicked out!

2 minutes ago, RigbyLuger said:

Wonder what the players in the men's game will think, as everybody leaves just as they run out to warm up

Logistically it's fine. Commercially it's absolutely barmy. To charge £37 if you want to watch both games just feels like a poor decision. 

15 quid to watch Valkyrie v Leeds followed by Knights v Sheffield at York on Sunday. You don't have to leave the stadium* in between games, although a lovely new lounge bar and grill has opened up next door... 

*Some York fans might actually want to!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, RigbyLuger said:

What are they going to do? Check there's no one in any of the loo cubicles etc. Seems a right fuss to me, and only likely to cost them potential spectator admissions and catering revenue.

2 hours ago, phiggins said:

IMG aren't just taking clubs word for attendance figures anyway. They're bringing in their own people to check on numbers.

43 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

15 quid to watch Valkyrie v Leeds followed by Knights v Sheffield at York on Sunday. You don't have to leave the stadium* in between games, although a lovely new lounge bar and grill has opened up next door... 

*Some York fans might actually want to!

At the WC double header they didn’t let you leave the stadium between matches

That's, er, creative.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

1 hour ago, sam4731 said:

IMG aren't just taking clubs word for attendance figures anyway. They're bringing in their own people to check on numbers.

I thought they were using safety officer reports of actual attendees, with the odd spot check? 

5 hours ago, Chrispmartha said:

Although not sure how they would enforce it. Why not just buy a ticket for the women's game then just stay inside the stadium for the men’s?

Save yourself £6

Exactly....I'd hide in the toilet between games 

Like on the train