Mark Calderwood

My five year old daughter could beat him in a fight. :lol:

Unfair, she would have a handbag.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

sam moa and liam watts was the best..

luaki ?! what is he on?!... half the time im convinced he doesnt actually know the rules.. or has heard someone say "the games different over there" when refering to super league... and he's took it literally!

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

luaki ?! what is he on?!... half the time im convinced he doesnt actually know the rules.. or has heard someone say "the games different over there" when refering to super league... and he's took it literally!

He's a maniac. There are dirty players, then there are those with a screw loose. O'Meley famously rubs deep heat on his forehead to psych himself up. I think Lauaki must eat the heads of bats and tie their endtrails in his hair. Taz-manian devil.

Lauaki

taz.jpg

Taz

epalahame_lauaki.jpg

I think Calderwoods days an an RL player are definitely over - he was nothing short of dire last night.

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Balsawood needs a good centre to give him the short walk overs he used to get when playing at Leeds.

Looks like his bottles gone though, his days could be numbered, maybe NL next season.

Serious question - did he ever have any in the first place? The nickname Balsawood was with him before he left Leeds.

I could never knock his effort at Wigan, but he just struck me as a fast bloke stood by the touchline who could catch on occasion but had a shocking lack of ability to read the game, terrible defensive technique and shirked conflict at every opportunity. Most entertaining thing about him was the first game of the season and seeing how much hair he had lost each winter :D

Warriors_Logo_Band_396.jpg

oderint dum metuant

calderwood is a shi'thouse of the highest order, he likes to niggle the opposition and then runs away when they turn on him. he did it in the confed cup final against tonga at widnes a couple of years back, verbally threatened feleti mateo and when feleti walked towards him he ran off like a big tart.

"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1455957_262746450543197_276002364_n.jpg

Serious question - did he ever have any in the first place? The nickname Balsawood was with him before he left Leeds.

I could never knock his effort at Wigan, but he just struck me as a fast bloke stood by the touchline who could catch on occasion but had a shocking lack of ability to read the game, terrible defensive technique and shirked conflict at every opportunity. Most entertaining thing about him was the first game of the season and seeing how much hair he had lost each winter :D

When I said his bottle had gone, didn't really mean for his ability to mix it but his ability to take on the opposition, seems to cut inside and run sideways at every opportunity these days.

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

He's a maniac. There are dirty players, then there are those with a screw loose. O'Meley famously rubs deep heat on his forehead to psych himself up. I think Lauaki must eat the heads of bats and tie their endtrails in his hair. Taz-manian devil.

Nah Taz is a dude. Luaki is an ###### (oh no swear filter!!!)

Edited by saintsbird

Balsawood needs a good centre to give him the short walk overs he used to get when playing at Leeds.

Looks like his bottles gone though, his days could be numbered, maybe NL next season.

What's the NL?

Netball League maybe?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Luaki is an ######

You would think that after he swatted Leon Pryce off like a fly at Knowsely Rd a few months back. :P

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Luaki what was he up too lifting like that.

Fantastic tackle by Tom Briscoe on Fox at end.

After it seemed to dawn on Lauaki that you couldn't do that , he set him down so carefully it was comical.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

You would think that after he swatted Leon Pryce off like a fly at Knowsely Rd a few months back. :P

Maybe that would be the case but thanks to the fog I missed a lot of unpleasant sights that night. Unfortunately i heard the score :D

2 posts deleted, one the main deleted post and one that quoted it.

Please keep the racial comments to your self, especially when they're nowhere near the context of the thread and certainly come across as racist.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

thanks to the fog I missed a lot of unpleasant sights that night :D

Sadly it wasn't foggy in the pub - you saw Rob in all his glory :(

Money can't buy you happiness!

It can buy you beer and that's a bit like happiness in a glass!

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."

Sir Winston Churchill

Some folks are wise and some are otherwise!

Tobias Smollett

"I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink."

Joe E Lewis

"Look at the ffing state of that"!

My mate on the Avenue last Friday whilst pointing to a scantily clad young lady and spitting a mouthful of beer out!

2 posts deleted, one the main deleted post and one that quoted it.

Please keep the racial comments to your self, especially when they're nowhere near the context of the thread and certainly come across as racist.

Sorry but the comment wasn't meant to come across as being racist, I think he does look like a few of the taxi drivers I've come across in Batley after a nite out...

but he just struck me as a fast bloke stood by the touchline

Never been a fan of Calderwood but that description could I imagine have been levelled at a great many more wingers over the years than merely at Calderwood.

Some in fact that have been regarded as far better players than he would ever have been considered to be, in a few cases classed as legends even!