Saturdays Grand Final

Blue Pike

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎06‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 1:48 PM, Maureen T-k said:

What’s your definition of a “ true Fev fan” ??

ive watched Fev since I was taken in my pram over 60 years ago, I follow them both Home and away and rarely miss a match unless I’m on holiday, I’ve spent thousands of pounds following my beloved Fev around this country and in France, I buy the merchandise and also kit sponsor, so all in all I consider myself a “true fan” I’ve been to loads of derby matches with Cas pre super league and witnessed some cracking games. I’m not particularly fond of them, as I’m not fond of Leeds either, I think some people are frightened of Cas winning due to the bragging rights etc. I won’t be gutted if they lose either, I’d rather channel my energy into something more positive like supporting rovers foundation that in turn helps people in the wider community 

my definition of a true Fev fan is you must of layed a cas fan out in the Wheldon end to qualify. Love and Peace xx

mcguire showed gale up all night.  His last play options were brilliant at times, didn't know Gale was playing for first 30 minutes. 

Just wish they hadn't scored all I got off them after the Warrington game was "you were lucky to get nil etc." 

I have a smile as wide as Christmas day ???????????????????????

Just like to Thank Cas for their part in such an entertaining  game ?

I demand to have some booze, I want it here and I want it now!

3 hours ago, gingdong said:

my definition of a true Fev fan is you must of layed a cas fan out in the Wheldon end to qualify. Love and Peace xx

That’s you out of the equation then.........love and peace and all that jazz

Im Fev and im proud

My definition of a true Fev fan is to follow them in every situation whatever it is through thick and thin. I have done this for almost 79 years. What other teams do is incidental to our fate and progress. If you really support your team do something definite to support them without there being anything in it for you. That's true support.

Leeds look to have dropped a clanger letting Danny McGuire go, he has re-invented himself as a creative half-back from being mainly a running type, and now he could go on for years. Rhinos poor showing last year was down to losing Sinfield and McGuire took most of the season to adjust to his new role. Now he's at his prime in this position Hull KR are going to get the benefit.

I don't know what they're going to do about Jordan Lilley? He looks like he'll be a class act in the future but he's not ready yet. He could do with a 12 month loan spell at Fev to bring him on.

Archived