Tom Holmes

Monkeymagic22

1 hour ago, Monkeymagic22 said:

Been released as well now, although I thought he was only on a one year deal.

He was, which almost certainly ends on 30th November, so the Club will likely be saving a month or two's salary, NI contributions etc. after paying his 'compensation' for early termination.

12 minutes ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

He was, which almost certainly ends on 30th November, so the Club will likely be saving a month or two's salary, NI contributions etc. after paying his 'compensation' for early termination.

That is what I thought, might save us a few quid and enable the lad to sign for another club.

1 hour ago, Private Baldrick said:

Fire sale???!!! We have let one player go today as opposed to November, hardly in the league as Oak Furnitureland or Allied Carpets.

The Axminster & wiltons go first

And eventually the cheap cord carpet

To be replaced with laminate flooring

Cheap, durable and not very exciting ;)

Good luck Tom, however I cannot understand why you would go to a SL team with an established 6 & 7 when you came to Fev to get a game hopefully every week, having come from Cas also with an established 6 & 7 and only getting the odd game when one of them was missing. Funny old world

9 minutes ago, haskey said:

Good luck Tom, however I cannot understand why you would go to a SL team with an established 6 & 7 when you came to Fev to get a game hopefully every week, having come from Cas also with an established 6 & 7 and only getting the odd game when one of them was missing. Funny old world

he had a few games for us too dont forget, a cracking player too that i would  a loved to have built a team round with us. were waiting for bargain basement jobbys around jan time..

1 hour ago, coolie said:

The Axminster & wiltons go first

And eventually the cheap cord carpet

To be replaced with laminate flooring

Cheap, durable and not very exciting ;)

So you're speaking from experience then? 

1 hour ago, haskey said:

I think unless I have missed something but going to a SL Team that pays probably 3 times as much as us especially when we’re on the slide is common sense don’t you??

1 hour ago, haskey said:

Think his year at Fev was always partly about showcasing himself for a return to SL, and he did that well and was always committed to our cause whilst playing for us, so good luck to him.  He's too good to be playing in the Championship and he probably feels with that extra big of game time under his belt that he's ready to challenge for a starting spot at his new SL club. Bear in mind he is versatile too as he can play at full back, and probably hooker at a pinch.

1 hour ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Think his year at Fev was always partly about showcasing himself for a return to SL, and he did that well and was always committed to our cause whilst playing for us, so good luck to him.  He's too good to be playing in the Championship and he probably feels with that extra big of game time under his belt that he's ready to challenge for a starting spot at his new SL club. Bear in mind he is versatile too as he can play at full back, and probably hooker at a pinch.

i watched him as a hooker at cas academy. he's a good one

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

18 hours ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Just when you thought we had spent a touch too much, we announce some major recruitment news to be unveiled tomorrow, maybe we're back in (the) black?

You know what Coolie's like.... the girls got rhythm.....

Though I'm not getting all excitedabout signings til i see who they are. I remember the whistles n bells to announce the signing of liam walmsley and keegan hurst

16 hours ago, haskey said:

A massive increase in pay perhaps?

Archived