Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Roll on 9.30pm.....with any luck Ryanair should have got me to the Emarald Isle where a pint of the black stuff is waiting for me :D

Only one pint?

Hardly worth going.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

I had a very nice pint of Black Sheep in a pub in Staithes this afternoon.

I didn't used to like Black Sheep bitter. They must have got their act together.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Today I am become properly middle class.

We have just heard that after months of fighting the council that Little Ginger will not have to to go to the horrid local school but will instead be taking his place at the delightful village school seven miles down the road.

GET IN!

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

I had a very nice pint of Black Sheep in a pub in Staithes this afternoon.

I didn't used to like Black Sheep bitter. They must have got their act together.

As a Welsh real ale buff, I've always had an appreciation for Black Sheep.

:D:D:D

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

My friend just relayed a story about a wedding he attended last weekend... apparently the first-dance song at the evening reception was Police's Every Breath You Take :D

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Its snowing so I'm back outside keeping satellite TV on for the masses...

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

hot cross buns for brekkie..mucho cups of tea

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion