Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Got promoted today :D

2 pages of UTF's - and I'm back down - by personal choice - and looking forward to being ME again :D

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

Good call, enjoy what you do or there's no point in doing it.

exactamundo :)

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

Applying a male’s underarm sweat to a female’s lips can help women relax, boost their mood and help regulate their menstrual cycle.

Applying a male’s underarm sweat to a female’s lips can help women relax, boost their mood and help regulate their menstrual cycle.

I've been telling the ladies it's sweat from around the groin. Although they didn't twig they could use a wipe to apply it. Edited by hindle xiii

I'm always amazed by these drunken tales, but not always in a good way. I've had my moments, where I'm a bit wobbly and been sick, but I still remember what happened to this day and still in control, the same as any other day. Alcohol doesn't seem to have any affect on my memory at all and I always know what's going on at the time, even if I am a bit swayey!

I'm always amazed by these drunken tales, but not always in a good way. I've had my moments, where I'm a bit wobbly and been sick, but I still remember what happened to this day and still in control, the same as any other day. Alcohol doesn't seem to have any affect on my memory at all and I always know what's going on at the time, even if I am a bit swayey!

You're obviously not trying hard enough. ;)

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

Not done that for many years. :)

Its incredible how you get home really, must be some homing pigeon genes or something. I genuinely popped out for a pint at 7 O'Clock...never again until tonight at least.

The beer chariot!

Fides invicta triumphat

When "The Office" first aired in 2007, it had the second lowest appreciation score on the BBC after Womens Bowls

In 1999 a gang of theives were forced to do community service along a road in Rotherham. The next spring the daffodils came into bloom spelling Shag & B0ll0cks

Looking at the photo taken after her interview on Danny Baker's Radio 5 show, Mariel Hemingway is still a goddess.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

When "The Office" first aired in 2007, it had the second lowest appreciation score on the BBC after Womens Bowls

In 1999 a gang of theives were forced to do community service along a road in Rotherham. The next spring the daffodils came into bloom spelling Shag & B0ll0cks

Put that QI book down and back slowly away ... I paid 99p for mine, which was about a pound more than it was worth.