Uninteresting Trivial Facts

I thought Futtocks' thread entitled 'ATOS' was about the discount clothing retailer ASOS.

That's how my mind works.

Or doesn't.

Is it just me, or is anyone else sick of people forgetting Abbreviations should be in capitals?

The report calls them Asos, when it should be ASOS, recently others have been cropping up quite a lot include Wada, Fifa, and others.

Knackered... On the train home now. I've probably lost a ton of weight. Half through sweat and hard work, the other half in blood contributing to feeding half of Scotland's midgies.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Well that seems to be summer finished here.  Up in the clouds today, wet and miserable.  The old cumuli coming in through the window at the mo.

Off to make 350 packets of sausage as soon as the meat wagon arrives.  Already sold 300 of 'em.  Not looking forward to the next couple of days making, particularly as I tried my best to cut my left little finger off yesterday with the bacon slicer.  Rubbing bacon salt in today isn't going to be pleasant.

I realised that I have a lot of negative people on my Facebook friends list.  Life's too short to pretend that I really want to be "friends" with negative people so they're all binned.  Yay!

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Amazon sent out a mail highlighting new books being released in July.  As I like biographies they thought I'd be interested in "Kate: The Biography".

Oh FFS.  Really.  FFS.

I realised that I have a lot of negative people on my Facebook friends list.  Life's too short to pretend that I really want to be "friends" with negative people so they're all binned.  Yay!

I know what you mean. It seems that people love to moan about the most inconsequential things when in reality they have got it pretty good in life. 

Fides invicta triumphat

Woken at 2am by the contents of half an open lemonade bottle seeping though the duvet, causing a sudden cold wet feeling on my back. Hoping tonight remains uneventful and ones other half puts the top back on before he zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by amh

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

Update 1:  Our kitten likes to sit on the toilet seat as it's nice and cool in there.  My wife left the seat up tonight after cleaning it and the kitten jumped straight in :D

Update 2:  My blood pressure tonight is 122/75.  This is probably the lowest it has been in many years, certainly lower than the peak last year of 160/115.  Finally got a combination of lifestyle and tablets that works.

Update 3:  I seem to have The Goodies theme tune running through my head tonight.

With Respect:

I was in my old home of Uxbridge at the weekend, when I noticed a Golden Post-Box outside the tube station.

Can someone tell me who won Gold @ 2012 Olympics, who lived in Uxbridge, or was it a Brunel Uni connection?

With Respect:

I was in my old home of Uxbridge at the weekend, when I noticed a Golden Post-Box outside the tube station.

Can someone tell me who won Gold @ 2012 Olympics, who lived in Uxbridge, or was it a Brunel Uni connection?

Natasha Barker

Equestrian paralympian 

Amazon sent out a mail highlighting new books being released in July.  As I like biographies they thought I'd be interested in "Kate: The Biography".

Oh FFS.  Really.  FFS.

Kate who?

Kate who?

Imagine, if you can, that you're a Daily Express reader then ask the question again.

Don't buy tesco bread flour. Bag of ######.

That would certainly make a mess of the bread maker.

Guess which is the only film on IMDB that has a rating out of 11 instead of 10?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson