1 Oct: Super 8s - Wigan Warriors v Huddersfield Giants KO 8pm (TV)

Who will win?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors 13 points or more
    • Wigan Warriors 7 to 12 points
    • Wigan Warriors 1 to 6 points
    • Huddersfield Giants 1 to 6 points
    • Huddersfield Giants 7 to 12 points
    • Huddersfield Giants 13 points or more

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Giants have brought their usual playoff A game tonight by the looks of things.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Hmmm....let's hope its just early jitters

If Dream Team star Liam Farrell had passed left or right then, it might have been too late.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

If sky want us to play Thursdays then so be it, but for a semi final it's an appalling decision. Game should be good though.[/quote Rugby league must be the only sport who play a semi final on a Thursday ,does nothing to promote the game when you see such a poor crowd for an important game.

O'Loughlin in the Wilkin role tonight.

Eddie has just said that the Giants are their own worst enemy tonight. Trust me, he's wrong.

Thaler?

Jake Connor really is isn't he.

Huddersfield drop the ball in yet another good attacking position. I blame Sam Burgess...

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived