1 Oct: Super 8s - Wigan Warriors v Huddersfield Giants KO 8pm (TV)

Who will win?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors 13 points or more
    • Wigan Warriors 7 to 12 points
    • Wigan Warriors 1 to 6 points
    • Huddersfield Giants 1 to 6 points
    • Huddersfield Giants 7 to 12 points
    • Huddersfield Giants 13 points or more

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WTF?

They read your previous post.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Not the best game of RL ever, but still plenty to enjoy. Why must we (rl fans) knock it with such glee?

No glee, far from it. I was looking forward to a high quality semi, hoping Huddersfield might upset the odds and a cracking atmosphere. But there's none of that

Bet Chris Robshaw never expected a name check . He'd probably get a start for hudds

He might, at his peak, get a bench spot for Flimby & Fothergill. But beyond that, the requirement to be able to play competent Rugby would limit his prospects.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

He might, at his peak, get a bench spot for Flimby & Fothergill. But beyond that, the requirement to be able to play competent Rugby would limit his prospects.

Lovely beach , hardly any tesco trolleys

I do like a man with a sense of rugby league history.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Excellent 1st half analysis from Jon wells

As a relative newcomer, I learn so much from watching John Wells.  Whilst I love the bash and flashy skills, getting to grips with the tactical side is fascinating and John Wells helps get that side of the game across so well.  I would love to see more of him and this style of analysis, especially on the BBC where it will really scrub some incorrect myths associated with the game (chess v draughts).

Barely even trundles. Can't believe that sky still give all the 'big Eorl' every time he comes on.

To be fair, he might not be very good but I don't think he's got any smaller.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Archived