NZ series ticket sales latest news

Scubby

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now very excited indeed.

I love the venue, and its environs - the  whole set up is very classy and leaves Wembley far behind.

(As to the challenges that so many have faced in navigating the various web sites, it is a disgrace, particularly given that the same problems occurred in 2013. How difficult can it be to enable people that want to buy tickets, to buy tickets!!! please god someone is taking note and we don't go round again next year... Though my own experience couldn't have been more uplifting, ironically. They can call me any time.)

Now very excited indeed.

I love the venue, and its environs - the  whole set up is very classy and leaves Wembley far behind.

(As to the challenges that so many have faced in navigating the various web sites, it is a disgrace, particularly given that the same problems occurred in 2013. How difficult can it be to enable people that want to buy tickets, to buy tickets!!! please god someone is taking note and we don't go round again next year... Though my own experience couldn't have been more uplifting, ironically. They can call me any time.)

If the strategy of making RL an exclusive product is to succeed then we must continue to make it as difficult as possible for the peasants to gatecrash

If we do, or get close, then I hope that at least one person will pause for a micro second before writing/saying "league has failed in London"... if so, my work will be done. :)

Londoners watch events - what is it 12m people? 0.5% with an interest in watching RL sells out stadia - Sky need to take over Broncos asap

Londoners watch events - what is it 12m people? 0.5% with an interest in watching RL sells out stadia - Sky need to take over Broncos asap

Couldnt agree more. Huge potential for not a massive investment. Plus exposure on a scale that the RFL could only dream of. 

Got this from RLFans, looks like the players may have been briefed

thomasburgessNo more than 4000 tickets left for the 2nd test this weekend in the nations capital!
The Stadium At Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park 2:30pm Saturday! DONT MISS OUT, let's get a capacity crowd for a great spectacle!

https://instagram.com/p/9qgQr3iXt9/?taken-by=thomasburgess

If that is true it would be amazing. Pinch of salt with a player comment obviously.

I've really been impressed by Tom's media appearances in this tour so far and how much he seems to care about the game of RL. Future captain?

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

There was a brilliant interview with him in the Guardian - what a man!

I have always been a big fan of the Burgesses, and Tom in particular. He was immense at the week end - and we can expect more of the same. By 2017, we will be able to keep wheeling them on and off, as we smash our way to victory.

There was a brilliant interview with him in the Guardian - what a man!I have always been a big fan of the Burgesses, and Tom in particular. He was immense at the week end - and we can expect more of the same. By 2017, we will be able to keep wheeling them on and off, as we smash our way to victory.

Agreed. It's worked well for the kiwis with their monster pack in recent years, just need to match their awesome halves and other stars like RTS and whare.

If we do, or get close, then I hope that at least one person will pause for a micro second before writing/saying "league has failed in London"... if so, my work will be done. :)

Did you not read the thread?

All of Skolars' so-called "southern" sales were actually taken up by hairy-arsed Leythers.

I've really been impressed by Tom's media appearances in this tour so far and how much he seems to care about the game of RL. Future captain?

he comes across well on the mini videos england rl keep releasing. Appears to be a prominent character, more of a leader than i expected tbh.

It was only last week when certain posts on this site were stating that Tom and George were not that good! If George is supposedly the better of the two then he must be one hell of a player because Tom was immense on Sunday! His form for Souths this year has been good from what ive seen on Premier Sports.

Sold out I believe, bar odd ones scattered about

Have you just made that up? Plenty of areas still available. 

Looks like you can no longer buy tickets online?

Seems to have dropped off the front page but you can navigate through to the ticket page itself as per usual.

Archived