NZ series ticket sales latest news

Scubby

This has got to be good news hasn't it?

The Box Office is currently experiencing high demand. You are in this queue.

My other half's brother-in-law is interested in going so just looking myself to buy him a couple of tickets; that is a very long queue to get on the site at the moment. A positive sign hopefully...

(It would be a much slicker operation if the ticket page was better customer service wise).

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a firm believer that the 'administrators' should be on fixed term contracts and be re-elected by the clubs subject to performance, say every 4/5 years

You could then expect the clubs to vote someone in who will scrap the international game for an expanded WCC.

On a second look, I think that is the section our club is seated in... best take some binos! :D

I was in the upper tier for the Anniversary Games in the summer and the view was good.  I'm a bit concerned about the lower tier as  the front row appears to be about 30 metres from the near touchline.  I'm in row 24 of the East Stand, Block 134 and have no idea what to expect from there.

"I'm a traditionalist and I don"t think you'd ever see me coaching an Australian national side!"  Lee Radford, RLW March 2016

Proud to be a member of the TRL woke claque

think photos always make it look worse mate

I'm not too fussed to be honest; really looking forward to the day no matter what the view is like...

NB. West Stand Cat 2 tickets now available in the upper tier. They haven't 'coloured' them in on the website yet but all sections available at Cat 2... No Cat 1s on sale though.

#can'tbloodywait!

I'm not too fussed to be honest; really looking forward to the day no matter what the view is like...

NB. West Stand Cat 2 tickets now available in the upper tier. They haven't 'coloured' them in on the website yet but all sections available at Cat 2... No Cat 1s on sale though.

#can'tbloodywait!

me neither. Bringing along a newbie to this, although he did come to a scotlabd game a couple of years back. Hope we put on a good show for him

Can't see a sell out but hopefully it means we'll def have a record crowd for a test v the kiwis. Stadium will look miles better even if that sections half full rather than being totally closed off

Did you buy tickets in the end? Cat 2 in the West Stand now available...

I really don't care where I'm sitting for this one. All I want to see is a crowd at least approaching 50,000 and I really think that we can do it. As always RL fans have left it until the last minute to purchase, what we need now is some kind of press release from the RFL tomorrow stating how many tickets have been sold and urging people to purchase asap. Hopefully Wigan should also be a sellout by the weekend.

As long as we get more than the other 2 Teats combined then the south will officially own TGG!

All that will prove is that northern fans will travel to support matches in the south but that southern fans won't return the favour.

I know this comes from the Bleedin' Obvious department but: Is the RFL going to advertise tickets for the Olympic Park game during the kick'n'clap World Cup final?

Apparently they had another plan, got an e-mail from Rugby World Cup Ticketing today about tickets for Saturday's game.

skolars have sold well over for 400 for saturdays match and i for one will be taking 4 to the wigan match and i am sure i am not the only one at the club going as well

we bought ours from Skolars as it was easier to do so, if we are in the same section we will be the 8 blokes dressed as lap dancers

Good to see that the final side is now open for booking on the ticket site. It looks from the picture as though this side has significantly fewer seats than the opposite side due to the uneven configuration, suggesting that ticket sales could perhaps be closer to 50,000 than 40,000?

Archived