28 Apr: SL: Warrington Wolves v Wigan Warriors KO 8pm (TV)

Who will win?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Draw
    • Wigan Warriors

Mossop you idiot

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wigan have not been awful, they have been outplayed, awful teams lose to poor opposition.

Exactly. Too few credit the opposition when their team is being well beaten.

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

Hahahahhaha I really feel for Clubb.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Only the classiest of teams resort to hair pulling.

So when it suits Eddie is a terrible commentator but now all of a sudden he's reliable when he comments on something with no video proof? Right

Wigan have been awful. I wonder what Wane's on when he elects to spell Powell - who's been doing 80 minutes - with Williams and leave a young second rower in the position that Williams plays at. Forwards were beaten, no plan B because you've built a team around that idea. Wigan in theory will improve when they have all of their first choicers back, but Warrington are missing Sandow and they're still dominating.

Well done Warrington, recruited smartly and played the long game. I'm convinced they'll be in for League Leaders and one or both of GF and CC; can't see anyone taking them on. 

Hahahahhaha I really feel for Clubb.

Classy, I suppose you thought the crowd cheering was just jolly banter.

That is a new low for you JB

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Clubb wiped out lineham and shouted something really classy in his face at the time, he's also seemingly been on a mission to sideline as many wire players as possible tonight....so yes, it is possible to see the irony of him clattering himself out of commission

So when it suits Eddie is a terrible commentator but now all of a sudden he's reliable when he comments on something with no video proof? Right

Wigan have been awful. I wonder what Wane's on when he elects to spell Powell - who's been doing 80 minutes - with Williams and leave a young second rower in the position that Williams plays at. Forwards were beaten, no plan B because you've built a team around that idea. Wigan in theory will improve when they have all of their first choicers back, but Warrington are missing Sandow and they're still dominating.

Well done Warrington, recruited smartly and played the long game. I'm convinced they'll be in for League Leaders and one or both of GF and CC; can't see anyone taking them on.

Maybe Catalans could compete, and sometimes Wembley can be a distraction. I thought we would make a game of it but we have been taught an emphatic lesson. We have tried, but talent beats effort most nights. I am not embarrassed as I think a lot of our boys have tried hard and put in a big shift over the season so far.

From our perspective this has been as enjoyable as a night out in Coventry.

Great to see Penny score - he's such a likeable player.

Clubb wiped out lineham and shouted something really classy in his face at the time, he's also seemingly been on a mission to sideline as many wire players as possible tonight....so yes, it is possible to see the irony of him clattering himself out of commission

Was it as funny as Farrell's injury in the cup, or just worth a smirk? :)

Archived