28 Apr: SL: Warrington Wolves v Wigan Warriors KO 8pm (TV)

Who will win?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Draw
    • Wigan Warriors

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So when it suits Eddie is a terrible commentator but now all of a sudden he's reliable when he comments on something with no video proof? Right

Wigan have been awful. I wonder what Wane's on when he elects to spell Powell - who's been doing 80 minutes - with Williams and leave a young second rower in the position that Williams plays at. Forwards were beaten, no plan B because you've built a team around that idea. Wigan in theory will improve when they have all of their first choicers back, but Warrington are missing Sandow and they're still dominating.

Well done Warrington, recruited smartly and played the long game. I'm convinced they'll be in for League Leaders and one or both of GF and CC; can't see anyone taking them on.

Go back to Warrington's set of 6 before Mossop gives the penalty away for tipping Simms. Clear hair pulling on Sims from Sutton

@ohcallicalli

You can't beat an owl!

Cheering a player getting a head injury? That's low.

He spent the first twenty minutes attempting to give all of our players a head injury, succeeding with Lineham. No sympathy whatsoever.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Very impressive from Warrington.

Wigan need to come up with more than just physical effort to open up a defence that good. The errors on top of the lack of creativity made for a bad day at the office.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

or the reception Sandow got at the DW, but I do agree with the priciple tbf.

What on earth are you talking about?

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

Well we got to the 75th minute before having wigans injuries rammed down our throats zzzzzz

Our full strength team wouldn't have faired much better tonight. Wire were just too good and we do not have a plan b when plan a isn't working. Wire looking very strong at the moment and if they keep this up I cannot see anything other than a league leaders shield and a grand final.

all the wigan players should be fined a months wage for that disgraceful display. I would not include tony clubb and john bateman in that they are the only two who can hold their heads up. the number of schoolboy errors or stupid plays should not be seen on a professional playing field.  rant over 

Our full strength team wouldn't have faired much better tonight. Wire were just too good and we do not have a plan b when plan a isn't working. Wire looking very strong at the moment and if they keep this up I cannot see anything other than a league leaders shield and a grand final.

we've heard this before though. Form in Rd 13 means little although the win was nice. Two weeks ago we were nilled against bottom of the league.

Archived