Game of Thrones

This scene then a cut to jon snow to end the series would be pretty cool

Close!

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you are looking for something to fill the nights now...

Vikings

Banshee

Hap & Leonard

Black Sails

Hell on Wheels

and Sept or Oct Westworld from HBO

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

I've just come back from Dubrovnik last weekend and had a great time. They filmed most of the kings landing scenes there and it's brilliant. I heartily recommend a visit.

Beers not expensive if you're in the smaller pubs as well.

WHO WAS THERE? SHUT UP ABOUT YOUR HOLIDAY AND GIVE US SPOILERS!

;)

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

If you are looking for something to fill the nights now...

Vikings

Banshee

Hap & Leonard

Black Sails

Hell on Wheels

and Sept or Oct Westworld from HBO

The new series of Ray Donovan takes over the Monday 9pm slot as well.

I watched it this morning as I couldn't wait until tonight. The first 20 minutes was some of the most gripping and intense television you are going to see.

I've just come back from Dubrovnik last weekend and had a great time. They filmed most of the kings landing scenes there and it's brilliant. I heartily recommend a visit.

Beers not expensive if you're in the smaller pubs as well.

They must have been pretty p****d off about half the city being blown up though?

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

They must have been pretty p****d off about half the city being blown up though?

The pictures from the civil war in the 90's look worse! I'm glad they've rebuilt it properly instead of throwing modern red bricks in to patch things up.

Now the question is. Will Jamie support his sister, he didn't look happy.

Now the question is. Will Jamie support his sister, he didn't look happy.

Unless Martin deviates from the plot he set a few series ago (about Cersi becoming queen and all her children dying before her) then he's not going to kill her anytime soon. The prophecy also said that Cersi will be replaced as queen by someone younger and more beautiful - which pretty much means Danaerys will overthrow her.

We'll then have queen of the 7 kingdoms, Danaerys, with king of the North Jon Snow. They set there scene last night with Danaerys seeking to marry for a new alliance, pretty good odds that it will be Jon Snow.

They'll then join together to fight the white walkers. Given only dragon glass and fire can destroy white walkers (which Danaerys has readily) then I'd say its already set up for this to be the final battle.

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

I wonder if the fleet will find Gendry in his rowing boat?

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

We'll then have queen of the 7 kingdoms, Danaerys, with king of the North Jon Snow. They set there scene last night with Danaerys seeking to marry for a new alliance, pretty good odds that it will be Jon Snow.

They'll then join together to fight the white walkers. Given only dragon glass and fire can destroy white walkers (which Danaerys has readily) then I'd say its already set up for this to be the final battle.

I was thinking until last nights bran's scene - didn't that show that she is Jon's Aunt - that'll mean marriage is off the table surely?

I was thinking until last nights bran's scene - didn't that show that she is Jon's Aunt - that'll mean marriage is off the table surely?

The Targaryen's always marry within the family - hence the insanity.

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."

Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

I jumped to the wrong conclusion then, I thought Robert was the dad, but seems not.

Was there a link on screen between Ned sis and the Targy fella?

I jumped to the wrong conclusion then, I thought Robert was the dad, but seems not.

Targys kingsguard were protecting the tower that sis was in.

The war where the Baratheon's took the throne from the Targarian's was started by by Ned's sister being kidnapped. It lasted a number of years, and if that happened anywhere past the first few months there's no chance it could have been Robert's.

Archived