02 Jul: SL: Catalans Dragons v Wigan Warriors KO 6pm

Penalty, kicked by Richards. 2:0

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dave Taylor just ran over Ryan Sutton.

I think I felt the impact back here in London!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Mossop should get/has got ten mins for that.

Dirty bleeder.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Cue meltdown!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Cue meltdown!

WDL getting their defence in early.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Why no VR?

At least give them chance to f* *k it up, I think there was enough doubt.

Gildart was superb! Isa's pass too.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Whoops, someone unplugged a vital piece of equipment!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Now we know the reason for the gym incident.

Bateman to Mossop "We're a better team when you're not playing!".

Catalans need to learn if you touch Sam Tomkins you'll get penalised.

Catalans 2:20 Wigan at half time.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

So that Sky team were all in France during the week but when the game is being played they are not as they couldn't provide a commentary when the picture was lost.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Awful game, typical really slow play the balls from Wigan that Cats are trying to match but Wigan are just better at it and conning the ref. Wigan play such a dire brand of rugby, it's a shame given the talent they have

Archived