02 Jul: SL: Catalans Dragons v Wigan Warriors KO 6pm

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would have thought the Dragons would go toe to toe with Wigan, especially given the significance of the game. Can't see them clawing it back.

Wigan have to be favourites for the GF now. Warrington are a bit soft, Catalans too. Can Hull beat them?

They've beaten us already this year :)

A cigar and a coconut, sir

They are broadcasting from Eddie and Stevo's garden shed.

I knew the broadcast was from England but I thought that this week with all the anniversary hype they could have commentated from France instead of what was just a pointless midweek jaunt.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Wigan coming good as Hull FC start to falter.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Catalans get exactly what they needed at the start of the second half - Horo over in the corner.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Would have thought the Dragons would go toe to toe with Wigan, especially given the significance of the game. Can't see them clawing it back.

Wigan have to be favourites for the GF now. Warrington are a bit soft, Catalans too. Can Hull beat them?

Wigan have been the favourites for the GF for some time.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Cats got away with a knock on there.

Have they just replaced the ball with a bar of wet soap?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Catalans get exactly what they needed at the start of the second half - Horo over in the corner.

The game really needed that. Another one for the Dragons soon would make it interesting.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

What a joke, "Sam, make sure you don't dive forward". He does it every time, that's why he's won three penalties out of being tackled four times. Look at the bigger picture Hewer, start penalising him.

Typical dirty Wigan AND getting away with it

Like Casty taking Smith out ridiculously late? Carney pulling Tautai's hair - something Wigan were demonised over when Mossop did it to Smith? Remind me, who's had a player sin binned for tripping?

But lets not deal with facts. Dirty Wigan as usual doing things that nobody else does AND getting away with it.

Hewer the Ref " Sam be careful not to dive forward" having just given Wigan a penalty...when Tomkins as always dived forward.

Why does the Ref "coach" certain teams. Expected him to say " work with me" and we can win this game!

Nice work from Sarginson puts Manfredi in.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Why the VR?, Manfredi was within ten yards of a bouncing ball, dead cert try.

What a joke, "Sam, make sure you don't dive forward". He does it every time, that's why he's won three penalties out of being tackled four times. Look at the bigger picture Hewer, start penalising him.

Wigan continually move of the mark before playing the ball, often into the marker and are given a penalty for it.

Tomkins does it again.

spot on Gates1 , why referees keep falling for this in nearly every game i watch is amazing . stepping forward as you play the ball and making contact with the marker is a penalty to the defending team , time this law was adhered to .

Ben Flower hits someone high and off the ball.

Hewer is losing control here.

Archived