29 Jul: CCSF: Wigan Warriors v Hull FC KO 8pm (BBC)

Who will win?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors by 13 points or more
    • Wigan Warriors by 7 to 12 points
    • Wigan Warriors by 1 to 6 points
    • Hull FC by 1 to 6 points
    • Hull FC by 7 to 12 points
    • Hull FC by 13 points or more

If Wigan fans fail to turn up in big enough numbers to match the Trawler boys/ deckie learners they get what they deserve.

Our lass has just popped onto Hessle Road to get my suit out of the pawn shop.

It'll be going back tomorrow.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a shame these two drew each other now as they would have made for an excellent final.

Wigan to win in a very tight game.

It didn't last time they met in the final, it was very, very dull. :(

But Wigan won, so all good in the end. :)

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

It didn't last time they met in the final, it was very, very dull. :(

But Wigan won, so all good in the end. :)

I think you could put that down to the conditions though. It must have chucked it down for about 24 hours solid before and during the game.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Traffic bumper to bumper around central Hull, Spring Bank West not moving and that's our bus route.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Traffic bumper to bumper around central Hull, Spring Bank West not moving and that's our bus route.

Have the level crossing gates at Spring Bank West jammed again?

Anyone know how close the game is to selling out? Me and the wife are on our way over, would love to see a full stadium. Not sure how many we have sold though, someone told me only 2,000 but surely that cant be right?

" We have achieved what you can only dream of "

Follow me on Twitter @gaz_wigan

I'd wager there's even less people there than that from wigan unless everyone going booked time off work. 3hrs in no traffic and apparently the motorways are gridlock as youd expect at this time.

We're inching forward on the M18, not good.

An ambulance has just screamed past, feck!

We're inching forward on the M18, not good.

You should have asked the coach driver "what time do you need to leave" instead of "what time do you leave".

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

And us, amongst others get slated for our (lack of ) support.

2of the biggest support bases in the sport and there's thousands of empty seats in a 15,000 seat stadium :(

Be even more empty seats if you were there.  ;)

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

And us, amongst others get slated for our (lack of ) support.

2of the biggest support bases in the sport and there's thousands of empty seats in a 15,000 seat stadium :(

Be even more empty seats if you were there.  ;)

Actually there would be one more in attendance if you were there, but you know what I mean.  :tongue:

Archived