29 Jul: CCSF: Wigan Warriors v Hull FC KO 8pm (BBC)

Who will win?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors by 13 points or more
    • Wigan Warriors by 7 to 12 points
    • Wigan Warriors by 1 to 6 points
    • Hull FC by 1 to 6 points
    • Hull FC by 7 to 12 points
    • Hull FC by 13 points or more

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A physical and enjoyable first half, but some of the errors will have the coaches making notes in bold.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Who's bright idea was it to out the crowd in the stand that the cameras are pointing away from?

It really is time for a clear out at the RFL.

There's obviously an issue on ticket pricing which caused the empty section of the stand.

The RFL need to look at a more attractive ticket pricing structure i.e ten quid tickets in the corners and kids £5.

Now, that was quite a try! :O 

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Fingers crossed we've taken a bit out of the Wigan tank and might get a bit of reward second half. Said I was worried about Williams, apart from that we've looked reasonably safe at the back.

Thought Ellis scored also, never mind.

Ellis didn't think he'd scored.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Pressure tells!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

It wouldn't be a surprise to me after spending a few ball aching hours on the motorway today not far from Wigan....

On the radio it was saying most motorways were banjoed due to typical Fri traffic coupled with everyone going on holiday

Why the video ref? Clearly a try.

Just checking offside, but the long-range camera showed it was fine. Talanoa did seem to have arrived very quickly at the try line, but it was all legit.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hull have decided they are going to give the ball some air on attack rather than play the percentages. Its working, Wigan struggling to cover both sides.

Interviewer to Shaun Wane: 'What would you do if your daughter brought home a boy from St. Helens?'

Wane to interviwer: 'That won't happen' !

Halves making the difference here. Hull are asking questions and Wigan aren't.

Makes you wonder how important that forward pass for the Tierney no try was. Seemed all Wigan at that point.

Archived