League 1 Predictions

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have signed some very good players and kept the players from last season who we wanted to keep, squad looks strong, it will be a very competitive league though well apart from Toronto who will walk the league in my opinion, Doncaster barrow Keighley Whitehaven will be up at the top in my opinion, hoping to see thunder finish 4th/5th higher than that would be even better.

Cumbrian teams will be up there on home form.Hunslet and cougars from Yorkshire

I have doubts on Toronto even lasting. Someone over there is obviously an idiot with money. Most of their squad may not settle

Going to be a shock to Torontos system, playing Cumbrian teams on their own muck.

• 2 weeks later...

its not a theory - its a opinion. I said "I doubt" and I base it that on what I have seen from new teams previously in the 60 years I have been alive. No, I don't have any evidence. Do any of the people who have input tables of where they think each club will finish have any evidence to support their wild claims?

To be fair when your opinion is the RFL will fix the league and the Toronto backers will pull out after a year I'd expect that opinion to be challenged.

?

I can't speak for Toronto but I would say the facilities at WHL are better than Hemel, on a par with Oxford And All Golds and thats about it.

Coventry's ground only has the one stand but the clubhouse is in that stand.

Coventry must also have the best training facilities in Rugby League. We train at the National Prison Officers training centre.

It has a full size Basketball court, a separate fully equipped Gym, a large dojo with fuly padded walls, a golf course and even a cross country running track with gym equipment at strategic intervals. The whole thing is set in a country house in magnificent countryside. There is a coffee bar, a full bar and there are even chandeliers in the meeting room.

Oh, and membership is up too!

http://www.coventrybears.com/blog/memberships-are-go

what brand new 3g pitch, sole use club house & gym & club shop? plus 44 acres of 3g pitches and playing fields. not sure i agree

Archived