Coaches position advertised

Ginock1

3 minutes ago, town4me said:

Have you not contradicted yourself there  mate?????

Not sure I have marra. I'm Just don't  think a county coach from the area will attract the standard of young player we need . But we live in hope 

Ha ha just read it again with my old eyes ...  I agree with you 

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good news if it is Pryce , he knows the game and will influence the lads on field , hope Jonty and Frazer stay as deputies help with input on local talent and one thing is a must , if he does not want current players due to ability or carachter then he must be allowed to release them and fans or whoever else must let him get on with it .

6 minutes ago, Anonymouse said:

good news if it is Pryce , he knows the game and will influence the lads on field , hope Jonty and Frazer stay as deputies help with input on local talent and one thing is a must , if he does not want current players due to ability or carachter then he must be allowed to release them and fans or whoever else must let him get on with it .

Absolutely let  him get on with it and back him or whoever 

Pryce won't be player coach if he is the coach - in RL World look at his reasons from retiring from playing at Bradford, his body is shot.

Also his career points elsewhere not coaching - he wants to become an agent, develop his public speaking business, etc. I'd be very surprised if it was him

Ive heard its not a player head coach however one of our more experienced players are taking on a a player coach role.

On a similar note i see butch barker has stepped down as elbra coach after turning the whole club around. I believe he left town as doing both roles was too much of a time restraint. Whoever the new head coach is i would love to see butch involved again now he will have more time on his hands.

Archived