• England by 13 points or more
    • England by 7 to 12 points
    • England by 1 to 6 points
    • Papua New Guinea by 1 to 6 points
    • Papua New Guinea by 7 to 12 points
    • Papua New Guinea by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, Gray1967 said:

So who is gonna watch this live? Or is anybody gonna tape it and watch it at a more sensible hour?

:blink: It's England v PNG in a RLWC quarter final.

Only lightweights like Deluded Pom will record it and watch it after it's finished.

I can't wait.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No bed for me..girls game first and then the boys. C'mon Engerland!

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

4 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

Only lightweights like Deluded Pom will record it and watch it after it's finished.

I can't wait.

Love the dedication guys.  I live in Phillip Island about an 1.5 hour to the stadium. leaving now for the game.  I used to have to do it every 4 years in the 80s and early 90s with the  Kangaroo Tours getting up at 2am.  I hope its a great game but I hope England win.  Surely the way this is all lining up, England must have a sniff at the Cup as it could be one of their beast chances the way the draw has panned out for them. Call me old fashioned but I used to love when England would beat us and have a real good go, they even may be my second favourite team.  I hope its a Eng Vs Aus final as I am going to Brisbane for it.  On a side note I was shattered when Morley got sent off within 15 seconds of that first ashes tests.  It really deflated the whole build up of that test series.  Any way good luck boys and girls.

5 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

I can't wait.

Any England supporter should watch this live. 

After all, it's the last time they'll see England win in this WC. 

I may or may not be stimulated by a certain herb-like substance currently so I'm not exactly with it or thinking coherently, but is this match being shown live on BBC or is it just on the golden shower of sports broadcasting Premier Sports?

The Eng girls need to work on their sq marking and working the tackled player. Plenty of room for improvement though. 

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

19 minutes ago, Farmduck said:

The England Womens team has kicked the day off by losing 38-0 to the Jillaroos

Maybe we should split the jillaroos into NSW&queensland ?

Archived